retirment speech

captaincool5

hey all runescape lovers, runescape is a great game that takes time and effort to get good. But it comes to my attention that this time is something I don't have. i've been around since the begining of runescape. some of you oldies may know me or may not. But the point is IM QUITTING. the time it takes to get good is too much time. So these are sad words but they must be said, GOODBYE FROM RUNESCAPE. I will stay around for a couple more days but then sad to say..im quitting. good bye and fare well. im ganna make these the best runescape days ever. ...*sobs all over keyboard*... but if u could make these days the best it would mean a lot.

geez, willyx. your real mature :roll: wow, first post. ooOOooh.

anyway, i know how you feel. i remmeber quitting other online games like this one and how sad it was. i hope you find the time to get back into it, someday. barring that, i hope you now have the time to do what you need to do now. either way, heres to a good life! *raises glass*

cheers! :o

EDIT: btw, willyx, your sig is wrong. your body grows until you hit a point somewhere between the ages of 15 and 21 (its usually different for most people) and then your body starts to die.

DOUBLE EDIT: captaincool5, i sent you a pm

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

hey man i appreciate you sharing your retierment with us...if there is anything that i could do to make it better pm me at Darkdan990, i'm not very rich in terms of money and i'm F2p, but i'm led to belive that a little compay can make alot of difference...Peace out man :D

newbankofrsyq0.gif

EDIT: btw, willyx, your sig is wrong. your body grows until you hit a point somewhere between the ages of 15 and 21 (its usually different for most people) and then your body starts to die.

but surely, its only growing... so it can die?

so... you are gonna end, whether u like it or not.

You should have a retirement party!

Invite all your friends, and if you want anyone who wants to come.

Want some food for the party? Just ask me (that aplies only to captaincool5)

My name is Moron8275 in runescape, just contact me there. And I'd be willing to give you it free (if I get to come :) )

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

not really, people have the most brain cells when there 2 years old. after that, those brain cells slowly start to die.....

o and, someone here should check out the "rant of the week" :wink:

these threads are pointless. but now youve posted it, can i have all your stuff plz???

that was a joke, i hope you guys realize that.

The admins should make a new rule: Next person to do "first post w00t" gets a permanent IP ban.

Indeed lol :P

You think general is bad? Check out the graveyard :shock: .

No thanks, I value the few brain cells I have left.

Hope you enjoy your retirement, I know I did. Unfortunately, here in the last week or so i seem to have found myself playing Runescape once again, and even contemplated spending my hard-earned cash on P2P *gasp* Enjoy the free life while you can, friend!

Captain,

You give me hope that I might actually leave RS behind one day and weave those baskets or read a book.

Let us know what new addiction you select.

Congrats on your retirement,

Abacus3

I'd rather wear out, than rust out.

You give me hope that I might actually leave RS behind one day and weave those baskets or read a book.

Congrats on your retirement

Abacus3, you're acting like RuneScape is something bad. Ok, it's addicting but if it's so addicting to people that they can't live without it they have to search help. It's like giving up smoking, it's hard but it's possible without getting addicted to something new.

And RuneScape is in the first place a game, like WoW or Halo, and not something bad because some people don't have control over it anymore :wink:

signature4s.jpg

hey all runescape lovers, runescape is a great game that takes time and effort to get good. But it comes to my attention that this time is something I don't have. i've been around since the begining of runescape. some of you oldies may know me or may not. But the point is IM QUITTING. the time it takes to get good is too much time. So these are sad words but they must be said, GOODBYE FROM RUNESCAPE. I will stay around for a couple more days but then sad to say..im quitting. good bye and fare well. im ganna make these the best runescape days ever. ...*sobs all over keyboard*... but if u could make these days the best it would mean a lot.

He wants Sympathy? Im not sympathetic. Bye!

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

Who are you again?...

Some random person who wants attention, was it?

Yeha lawl,like being at the Oscars heh?

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

• 8 months later...