The rebirth of my staker

Hello All,

First rate this on this account - short story.

Made the account years ago as a Verac Staker - 70/40/70. Was epic at staking and at one point had 2 Mask Sets, 3 Santas and every edible (but 1/2 wine).

About three weeks before JagEx removed duelling i was cleaned through my own stupidity and decided to abandon the account with the stats it was currently.

When i heard the duel arena was coming back I decided i'd give it another whack, so with a few million borrowed off my mate, in less than 24 hours, i turned it into this;

lolco.th.png

Just a picture of my current stats; im aware every skill/level fails but it works for me - this is just to show you my stakers build

lolcope.th.png

I completely forgot i could screen shot for most of the day but i did manage to get a few - i am missing a 26m stake (i lost 11m before winning 26m) and a few other 5-10m ones.

34086276.th.png

Its not been easy, i went down to 50m and got fed up so staked bank for bandos/zerker ring - i won by 11hp which i survived 3 hits on. I lost 15m to a mage scammer in the process and had countless idiots and morons try to scam/cheat everyone.

I said to myself once i hit 150m cash i'd call time on staking for now and work towards 90/80/85 and some decent hitpoints through range/mage - time to go shopping in world 2!

Well thats pretty much it,

Peace.

I'm impressed that somebody has the name "I K0 [bleep]"

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Lot's of old names popping up o.O Nice to see you all still play :D

The account is called Established, now. Mc90123 I heard you quit last year, if you're on drop me a line.

And Verac stakers were very,very good at the time. But with spirit shields (variations) and things like AGS/Rapier etc etc, im not sure how they fair.

I box stake most the time, or will whip. If anyone wants to 'DDS', now it means 'Staff of light' so ill use one of them.

Haha you're Established :XD: I have so many people on my friends list whose names I don't recognize anymore. I saw Established log in and thought"Okay now who's this?"

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

good job.... don't let it become a sad ending... i started with 15m the day staking came back

24 hours later i had 270m

got cleaned by a guy with worse stats than mine

still depressed but i'll make it back eventually

getting cleaned by our own stupidity is not fun at all :shock:

l_steak_alot.png

sup breh

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)