The wilderness is [bleep]ed up beyond belief

caligul

The update so many players have been looking forward to is a damn atrocity. I usually don't complain about Jagex but this is going too far.

Pj'ing, you can EASILY stop 2 people from fighting and korasiprod/claw them to death, interrupting fights was never easier. Also, having hybrid fights is not possible, people will always attack you when farcasting, just for the lulz

Summoning, this is something just so damn sad. There are a bunch of people with summ's just standing at fights, waiting till one of them dies. As soon as someone dies, they spam the refresh button and make sure the summ is standing on the lootpile

this will keep on closing your right click window and make it nearly impossible to pick up loot.

Energy transfer. Seriously? I lost my damn bgs by some op'd [bleep] with a korasi sword, hits me for 600 first (I survive and I'm whew, I didn't die) and BAM -400+ another korasi spec from the same person

really. [bleep]ing. neato

fix the god damn wild

You seem a little irritated!

Changing times mean changing tactics, be one step ahead of them!

It's all part of the fun, you'd never of thought it would stay the same. On the other hand if people are glitching the pile drops, I'm sure Jagex will fix that.

Thanks,

Quenya

You seem a little irritated!

Changing times mean changing tactics, be one step ahead of them!

It's all part of the fun, you'd never of thought it would stay the same. On the other hand if people are glitching the pile drops, I'm sure Jagex will fix that.

Thanks,

Quenya

Until your being Korasi specced 2-3 times in a row or vls'ed 8 times in a row or ags'ed/clawed 4 times. Don't talk about get with the time. I'll agree pking is impossible atm. I'm only doing fights where my drops are climbers/glorys because of this.

also I found that you can kinda get passed the summoneers if you stand away, right click grab something run a few steps right click grab another item and repeat. It's a hassle but better then 30 level 3's stealing your [cabbage].

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

I like how pkers now whine about it because they r the ones getting jumped and pwned by these spec combos.

Yet it was all "part of the game" in the old days when they speeced out an armourless, clearly not gonna drop anything, person doing agility or a clue. Or camping at dark mage trying to purposefully make a quick buck of rcers.

Also its hardly like these things are "new" all this kind of crud happened in the old wildy; its one of these ridculous things where at the time pkers moaned about all sorts of things. It went and suddenlt it became the perfect golden land they wnated back.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I agree that they could have modified some things that make pking "better." They could have kept the pj thing the way it was so at least you have time to put prayer on before getting clawed. I honestly don't understand the summoning level thing at all. Why put +x next to your combat level if when you summon something it doesn't add any combat levels?

The update so many players have been looking forward to is a damn atrocity. I usually don't complain about Jagex but this is going too far.

Pj'ing, you can EASILY stop 2 people from fighting and korasiprod/claw them to death, interrupting fights was never easier. Also, having hybrid fights is not possible, people will always attack you when farcasting, just for the lulz

Summoning, this is something just so damn sad. There are a bunch of people with summ's just standing at fights, waiting till one of them dies. As soon as someone dies, they spam the refresh button and make sure the summ is standing on the lootpile

this will keep on closing your right click window and make it nearly impossible to pick up loot.

Energy transfer. Seriously? I lost my damn bgs by some op'd [bleep] with a korasi sword, hits me for 600 first (I survive and I'm whew, I didn't die) and BAM -400+ another korasi spec from the same person

really. [bleep]ing. neato

fix the god damn wild

It seems that someone...

*Glasses*

...Had a pretty WILD experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3jnW2kcUs

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Saunamajuri, you are a [bleep]ing hero for that post.

OT:

Deaths due to PJers are easily avoided, and it isn't even that much of a problem. They jump in, fail, run away. If you die no one is to blame but you, regardless of what non-existent wilderness etiquette you expect everyone to follow.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

OT:

Deaths due to PJers are easily avoided, and it isn't even that much of a problem. They jump in, fail, run away. If you die no one is to blame but you, regardless of what non-existent wilderness etiquette you expect everyone to follow.

yes and no

tbh most pjers are awful and you can eat up and run off easily enough - but it's still a legit frustration imo

i mean, today i had a pretty gf with a kid and i killed him with about 2 rocktails left in my bag. so i'm pickin up his dds and [cabbage] when i get barraged and attacked - flicked pray on, pneck up and ate my 2 remaining rocktails while spamming south on the map - but i'm barraged ofc and i cant outlast him with 2 rocktails...

longstoryshort [coolstorybro] its frustrating when you kill someone but then get pjed - frustrating and *not enjoyable* - rs is a game [not an SAS gauntlet] and as such is supposed to be enjoyable - SUGGESTION TO ENCREASE ENJOYABILITY - IMPLEMENT ANTI PJ MECHANICS [again]

how hard is that to grasp, jamflex?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

No offense, but didn't 91% of you vote on wanting this back? Well, you got it back, as well as all the old problems that the wilderness had. Truly not our fault if you don't like it, seeing as you're the ones who caused it...

div>

No offense, but didn't 91% of you vote on wanting this back? Well, you got it back, as well as all the old problems that the wilderness had. Truly not our fault if you don't like it, seeing as you're the ones who caused it...

no offence - but you're deliberately avoiding the point, stop it.

i voted yes, and i'm glad I did - because it's a hellova lot better [overall] than it was in january.

but that doesn't stop there being some issues that jamflex should still get a grip on - rs is an evolving game - hopefully when they get their [cabbage] together they'l be able to combine the freedom of the old wilderness with a few healthy tweaks

rs isn't a 'like it or lump it' service, no i'm not going to quite the idiotic 'we pay we say' masses - but as a succesful business model it's future relies on providing an enjoyable experience for its subscribers

OLD WILDERNESS - YES PLS JAMFLEX

[cabbage]TY BUGS/BAD MECHANICS - NOPE NO THANKS

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

yes and no

tbh most pjers are awful and you can eat up and run off easily enough - but it's still a legit frustration imo

i mean, today i had a pretty gf with a kid and i killed him with about 2 rocktails left in my bag. so i'm pickin up his dds and [cabbage] when i get barraged and attacked - flicked pray on, pneck up and ate my 2 remaining rocktails while spamming south on the map - but i'm barraged ofc and i cant outlast him with 2 rocktails...

longstoryshort [coolstorybro] its frustrating when you kill someone but then get pjed - frustrating and *not enjoyable* - rs is a game [not an SAS gauntlet] and as such is supposed to be enjoyable - SUGGESTION TO ENCREASE ENJOYABILITY - IMPLEMENT ANTI PJ MECHANICS [again]

how hard is that to grasp, jamflex?

I think the PJ system isn't working, but i don't think it should be how it was with BH. The wilderness is no fun when there is no actual danger, PJers are a risk but not a certain death. If they made it so you couldn't jump into the middle of a fight and KO someone, and gave an extra half a second to a second once someone dies, i think it would be spot on.

Oh look, a moron. Nuff said.

even got a nice little vid of me losing my bgs

20:11

That sucks man, but seriously... It is damn near impossible to get both the timing right and the number of people to energy transfer for someone to pull that off. It happens, but rarely. I was doing korasi energy transfer with a friend yesterday. It took as a damn long time to get the timing right, and even then it was hard to get kills.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

jagex should make items appear above familiars on the right click menu, so u can left click and pick up stuff under a familiar, at least.

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"