Over Confidence Got Me Killed

DeafLaska

Hey guys. I started playing Runescape in 2004, but quit once the Grand Exchange rolled in. I started playing about two months ago and am really getting back into the swing of things.

I am now doing Dragon Slayer. First time I completed the quest I was level 55+ and had just basic items. So I figured that since my equipment is better (Rune armor, Glory, Obi Cape) that I could

rush in at level 48 and some trout and defeat the dragon with no problems. I was doing well at first but I was quickly running out of trout. I gave a good fight (one more hit would have killed him) but he got to me first.

I lost all the items I have worked hard for and am now making bowstring to get all of it back :P I learned my lesson, and wont be too confident from now on, but darn do I feel dumb.

DeafLaska.png

I don't know why, but your story made me genuinely sad. I feel compelled to give you full rune. Completely serious. What's your RSN? PM me in-game I will seriously give you full rune.

Yeah I've been up for 24 hours straight and I'm feeling loopy and generous.

EDIT: Oh your RSN is Deaflaska. okay.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

That story makes me sad :cry:

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Aww, that was very nice Obt. I was inspired to give a level 60 with partial rune armor and a dragon dagger 500k because of your actions, figuring something along those lines happened to him. And if not, well, he needed the 500k more than I did. The very first thing that came out of his mouth (well, text above his head) was:

"Got anymore"

...I really hope there are more people like you around Deaf. I hope you enjoy that million GP. Good luck with Dragon Slayer, I'm sure you'll beat that dragon's ass this time.

Can we turn this thread into a rant about being overly generous late at night? I gave a friend 900k and a whip at 3 AM this morning...

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. More appropriately, all scape and no sleep makes Obtaurian a chillax guy.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Lol...generosity, the death of all empires. Seriously though, if you need help questing, I'd be more than happy to offer guidance (seeing as I've been helping a bunch of others with your same scenario).

div>

Aww, that was very nice Obt. I was inspired to give a level 60 with partial rune armor and a dragon dagger 500k because of your actions, figuring something along those lines happened to him. And if not, well, he needed the 500k more than I did. The very first thing that came out of his mouth (well, text above his head) was:

"Got anymore"

...I really hope there are more people like you around Deaf. I hope you enjoy that million GP. Good luck with Dragon Slayer, I'm sure you'll beat that dragon's ass this time.

I did beat that dragon second time around. I was smarter and brought a super strength potion and lobsters with me :D

DeafLaska.png

This thread doesn't belong with the rest of these "rants". It's simply a story with a moral, and a minority of a once proliferate community displaying the now elusive act of kindness.

:thumbup:

I just lost full bandos + dfs + party hat set to elvarg, can i have a set of that stuff please?

This was a good thread until this guy came along and completely missed the entire morality of the thread.

Well done.

facepalm1.jpg

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I didn't miss it, i simply attempted to abuse it for personal gain.

Amazing work then. Go back trolling the rsof you [bleep].

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Witty.

No need to waste witty comments on an imbecile such as yourself.

sig2-3.jpg

Witty.

Read my previous post for a response, i think it is quite fitting.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

I just lost full bandos + dfs + party hat set to elvarg, can i have a set of that stuff please?

ok

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

Witty.

Read my previous post for a response, i think it is quite fitting.

Rad my previous post for a response, I think it is quite fitting as well.

sig2-3.jpg