Runescape Wedding Results in Under-Age Sex Trial

pal2002

Probably not. Would you be saying what you're saying if she were 16 or 17?

[bleep]ing yes I would, without a hesitation. You are saying you wouldn't put any onus on a child who is 3 years younger, but you feel perfectly fine doing it to a 13 year old child.

yes.png

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone be even arguing if the kid was male and the adult was female?

Most people wouldn't, probably. I would still find it a problem and would want it fixed. It would be a double standard otherwise.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Hell. we have a post from someone who is a girl and was also creeped on by an older guy when she was younger over the internet. She sees how stupid she was, but at the time nothing seemed wrong:

Thanks for proving my point.

She is a child. She is a child. She is a child. She is not capable of thinking the same way we do, she isn't fully mentally or physically developed. Would you be saying this if she were a 10 year old? Would you?

Yes, if a ten-year-old told a stranger where she lived, the ten-year-old was the one who told a stranger where she lived. The ten-year-old is a cause of the stranger knowing where she lives. It's that simple.

You seem to be under the impression that children are incapable of making mistakes. All I can say to you is... WAKE UP!

[bleep]ing yes I would, without a hesitation. You are saying you wouldn't put any onus on a child who is 3 years younger, but you feel perfectly fine doing it to a 13 year old child.

I'd still think the 10 year old was a [bleep]ing idiot for giving out personal information, but by 13 there is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't know how giving personal information is a bad idea.

Also, how is a 17 year old any less capable of making a decision like this than any 18 year old? Age isn't some magical thing that gives you all of the answers as soon as the Earth goes around the Sun 18 times.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying that, at 18, your brain magically snaps into cognitive mode and finally you are now responsible for your actions? It's just a legal guideline - it doesn't mean all adults are inherently superior decision-makers than all children - I can think of plenty of exceptions.

Would you be saying this if she were 10? And this is a serious question, please answer

Has she hit puberty? Probably not. I'm at least arguing from a pubescent standpoint. If she hit puberty by that age, she should be cognitively tested, but chances are sure won't have that great of maturity because he/she'll have just started puberty.

At that age, you are usually still a child. Pre-pubescent. Which is a child.

Simply put. If she was 10, probably NO.

@Tacos: 'Tis indeed. I don't really like going there. :/

She probably isn't through puberty at 13, if she's even hit it yet. But hey, I guess by your logic if I find a girl with a mental disability I can manipulate her into thinking she wants sex from me and then have sex with her all I want. It's extreme, and the girl isn't mentally disabled, but that is what you are basically saying. She is no where near fully developed mentally, and she in all likelihood isn't finished puberty or possibly even started.

Would anyone be even arguing if the kid was male and the adult was female?

I would be and have. The response of "hahahaha good for him!" when it's a boy and an adult female is ridiculous.

yes.png

I'd still think the 10 year old was a [bleep]ing idiot for giving out personal information, but by 13 there is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't know how giving personal information is a bad idea.

Or at least when they hit a point where they can reason. I've known a lot of people who were able to reason around that time, and some who weren't. We were all taught not to give out personal information or talk to strangers since we were even younger.

Hell. we have a post from someone who is a girl and was also creeped on by an older guy when she was younger over the internet. She sees how stupid she was, but at the time nothing seemed wrong:

Thanks for proving my point.

She is a child. She is a child. She is a child. She is not capable of thinking the same way we do, she isn't fully mentally or physically developed. Would you be saying this if she were a 10 year old? Would you?

Yes, if a ten-year-old told a stranger where she lived, the ten-year-old was the one who told a stranger where she lived. The ten-year-old is a cause of the stranger knowing where she lives. It's that simple.

You seem to be under the impression that children are incapable of making mistakes. All I can say to you is... WAKE UP!

She was stupid, that's what kids that age are. They are stupid, naive, easily deceived. Does that mean that she "wanted it"? Absolutely [bleep]ing not. It doesn't take a whole lot to deceive a kid that age.

And holy [cabbage], I can't believe you just said what you did about the 10 year old.

To a mod: Can you disable my ability to view off-topic but still let me view the sub forums? I'm serious, please do.

yes.png

Or at least when they hit a point where they can reason. I've known a lot of people who were able to reason around that time, and some who weren't. We were all taught not to give out personal information or talk to strangers since we were even younger.

See that lady's post earlier. She didn't see the dude as a stranger, he was a friend. They had a relationship (online), he wasn't really a stranger to her at that point

yes.png

She probably isn't through puberty at 13, if she's even hit it yet. But hey, I guess by your logic if I find a girl with a mental disability I can manipulate her into thinking she wants sex from me and then have sex with her all I want. It's extreme, and the girl isn't mentally disabled, but that is what you are basically saying. She is no where near fully developed mentally, and she in all likelihood isn't finished puberty or possibly even started.

It must be easy to straw man. I never once claimed she was developed fully at all, but I can argue that some kids are more developed than 19 year olds. And what's up with the fallacy? If someone has a mental disability, of course they have to be examined closer. But we weren't talking about that. So why include it?

Also, do you not know when puberty starts? Thats the age. Come one now, don't argue that. Its a moot point anyway.

See that lady's post earlier. She didn't see the dude as a stranger, he was a friend. They had a relationship (online), he wasn't really a stranger to her at that point

Now you're just purposely finding things to get angry about. I was just stating something.

One thing I will say, though, is you have great drive, and in all seriousness, respect you for that.

She was stupid, that's what kids that age are.

Exactly, I don't see what we're arguing then. She made a handful of dumb decisions that she could have avoided pretty easily.

Does that mean that she "wanted it"? Absolutely [bleep]ing not. It doesn't take a whole lot to deceive a kid that age.

I don't ever remember arguing that she was the one egging it on or anything of the sort. The only message I've been trying to get across is that girls in similar positions should be more cautious and not follow the same path this one did.

It's almost as if you guys are justifying giving strangers personal information and sexual consent, so long as you're a child. Wait, that's exactly what I see going on...

And holy [cabbage], I can't believe you just said what you did about the 10 year old.

Why not? The evidence is right there in front of you. I'll even say it again: If you decide to do something, you are a cause of that something.

To a mod: Can you disable my ability to view off-topic but still let me view the sub forums? I'm serious, please do.

Oh the classic, "OT is so stupid". I've heard this from just about everyone on OT by now.

It must be easy to straw man. I never once claimed she was developed fully at all, but I can argue that some kids are more developed than 19 year olds. And what's up with the fallacy? If someone has a mental disability, of course they have to be examined closer. But we weren't talking about that. So why include it?

Also, do you not know when puberty starts? Thats the age. Come one now, don't argue that. Its a moot point anyway.

Now you're just purposely finding things to get angry about. I was just stating something.

One thing I will say, though, is you have great drive, and in all seriousness, respect you for that.

Girls CAN start puberty at 10, but it typically take until 17 or 18 to finish. There is exactly 0% chance that she is through puberty. And my second part was that your post seemed to be arguing only about the physical development, which isn't very good.

1. Exactly, I don't see what we're arguing then. She made a handful of dumb decisions that she could have avoided pretty easily.

2. I don't ever remember arguing that she was the one egging it on or anything of the sort. The only message I've been trying to get across is that girls in similar positions should be more cautious and not follow the same path this one did.

3. Why not? The evidence is right there in front of you. I'll even say it again: If you decide to do something, you are a cause of that something.

4. Oh the classic, "OT is so stupid". I've heard this from just about everyone on OT by now.

1 & 2: You came late to the party, but the first few pages were people saying that the girl "wanted it" and "well she wanted it so its not really rape" and was responsible for what happened. This is what pissed me off, not them calling her stupid. Kids that age are supposed to be stupid.

3. A 10 year old cannot be held to the same standards of responsibility and consent that an adult can.

4. I'm serious, I'm admin at another forum so I [bleep]ing know this is possible. Mod please do it

yes.png

Oh come on. Why is rape like the absolute worst thing that could ever go wrong? Jeez man, calm down, OT isn't your political representatives, police officers, nor your friends even. Why get worked up so much?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh come on. Why is rape like the worse thing that could ever go wrong? Jeez man, calm down, OT isn't your political representatives, police officers, nor your friends even. Why get worked up so much?

Because stupid [cabbage] like this is why we had to get Rape Shield Laws. We shouldn't even need those.

yes.png

Authorities say the girl, who is cooperating with police, is undergoing counseling because the incident has been very traumatic for her.

BUT SHE WANED IT

Obviously she did if she accepted a cell phone, used the cell phone to contact him, and have sex with him 3 times. If it was "such a traumatic experience" for her don't you think her mom, friends, or teachers would have noticed anything strange?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Authorities say the girl, who is cooperating with police, is undergoing counseling because the incident has been very traumatic for her.

BUT SHE WANED IT

Obviously she did if she accepted a cell phone, used the cell phone to contact him, and have sex with him 3 times. If it was "such a traumatic experience" for her don't you think her mom, friends, or teachers would have noticed anything strange?

Just World at it's finest folks. OBVIOUSLY that lady who got raped wanted it, why else would she dress so provocatively?

yes.png

BUT SHE WANED IT

Just World at it's finest folks. OBVIOUSLY that lady who got raped wanted it, why else would she dress so provocatively?

I never said that. In this case it IS the girl's fault she got raped. SHE gave him her contact info. SHE accepted his cell phone. SHE continued to contact him. SHE is the one to cause all of this. SHE had the power to end it at any time.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Rape shield laws? We're not talking about the guy raping a shield, we're talking about him raping a 13yr old. In all seriousness though, I think everyone learned their lesson, it being to never start a relationship with a runescape player...oh, and if you do, make sure it's at chris hansen's house...

div>

BUT SHE WANED IT

I never said that. In this case it IS the girl's fault she got raped. SHE gave him her contact info. SHE accepted his cell phone. SHE continued to contact him. SHE is the one to cause all of this. SHE had the power to end it at any time.

That is exactly what you did. Exactly. Also congrats on being a misogynist who supports pedophiles

also in what universe does a 13 year old have power over a 54 year old? Cause I'd like to go there some time

yes.png

BUT SHE WANED IT

That is exactly what you did. Exactly. Also congrats on being a misogynist who supports pedophiles

also in what universe does a 13 year old have power over a 54 year old? Cause I'd like to go there some time

If she never told him where she lived and put him on her ignore list (In Runescape fellas) the 54 year old really doesn't have any influence; much less any power.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

BUT SHE WANED IT

I never said women who dress provactively want to be raped, I said it's THIS girl's fault for getting raped. You're putting words into my mouth and then trying to take a moral high ground.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Oh come on. Why is rape like the worse thing that could ever go wrong? Jeez man, calm down, OT isn't your political representatives, police officers, nor your friends even. Why get worked up so much?

The funny part is that it it's only "rape" by law. When I hear of "rape" the picture that's painted is some random girl minding her own business and then all of a sudden getting surrounded by three guys and undressed while putting up a big fight. Not some preteen wanting attention and telling an old man to come to her house and then him proceeding to have sex with her - all without the screaming and scratching. Don't get me wrong, they are both despicable acts, but there is a pretty substantial difference. To equate the crimes is an insult to the women who actually were physically forced into a terrible situation against their will.

Also congrats on being a misogynist who supports pedophiles

You never cease to amaze me. Like the time when you admitted you support zoophilia by saying it's immoral to have an outside dog.

I never said women who dress provactively want to be raped, I said it's THIS girl's fault for getting raped. You're putting words into my mouth and then trying to take a moral high ground.

No, I'm not putting words into your mouth. You are doing a good enough job without me needing to.

If she never told him where she lived and put him on her ignore list (In Runescape fellas) the 54 year old really doesn't have any influence; much less any power.

That doesn't mean that she wanted it or it was her fault.

yes.png

That doesn't mean that she wanted it or it was her fault.

So what does that mean? She wanted a free cell phone and the price to pay was her virginity?

Again, consennnnnnnnnnnnnnt.

siggy3s.jpg