Monk's Hood [with pictures!]

cubed_boid

I have heard a few discussions about having new hoods in the official Runescape Forums. Since I am fond of wearing Monk's robes, I thought it might be helpful to have a Monk's hood? Seeing as there is a few Monk NPCs that already wear them, then why not us?

It could give a +4 prayer bonus (if you think it should be more then reply and I will edit it) and look rather good :P . I haven't made this into a full fledged idea yet, but here is a picture I made to show what it might look like.

shood1qy.png

The Monk's hood as being modelled by yours truely and some other things...

I know it is a really bad idea, but I thought I might just share it with you guys

and girls to see what you think and how I can improve my idea.

Thanks for reading!

That's some nice editing, I'd go for that :)

The only thing I'd say though is, don't real monks have no hooded garment. This is because they want their head to be exposed to God or...something, explaining why they shave a bowl into their head?

I dunno. Either way I do like this idea.

if i remember correctly, Chrisitan monks prefered to keep their heads exposed to God, but they wore hoods should the need arise (weather, etc). I actually like this idea, but i have to wonder, would this be p2p only ?

(not that i'd mind, but seeing as how monk robes are f2p, i would hope we would get it too).

The only thing I'd say though is, don't real monks have no hooded garment. This is because they want their head to be exposed to God or...something, explaining why they shave a bowl into their head?

isn't hard to edit lol , he just screened a cw hood and coloured it in

but yeh , i aprove your idea.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

nice idea...

but the hood should have like 3-4 prayer bonus

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Nice idea. I always feel my head is too exposed when I wear Monk's robes.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I didn't say it was, I just said he made a good job of doing it.

Anyway, it is only Christian Monks want their head's exposed. The Monks on RS aren't Christian, hehe.

You got me there :oops:

but yeh , i aprove your idea.

Actually it was a H.A.M hood 8) . Thanks anyway.

Wait, if there is a Monk's hood then obviously there is going to be a Zamarok Hood (maybe, maybe not) and/or a Druids Hood? Seeing as there is already a Zamarok hood it may become a Chaos Druid Hood or something? Hmm, I think I may do another edit. Only time will tell...

Zamorak Hood, maybe (although I'm more inclined towards Dark Wizard's Hood), but Druid's Hood? No. It just doesn't... feel right on a Druid, mainly I think... well, because they belong to Guthix. I dunno.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~