Help solving tile flipping puzzle

Deathscythe

where are you getting this puzzle. is it for a quest?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Get all of top row the same color (do this by flipping the tile below the one you want to flip)

Get all of next row the same color

So on until you only have 1 row left, then force the rest. Should pretty much never be more than 3. There are other tricks you can use to speed it up/save forcing but this one gets the puzzle done with minimal thought if you're bad at puzzles.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Hi

I'll agree with the rest of you.

Just flip the tiles you can and then force the rest and you'll unlock the doors in no time at all.

Edit:

I also think that the app. in the post above is pretty cool - maybe the Tip.it crew should make something similar...

Edit:

I also think that the app. in the post above is pretty cool - maybe the Tip.it crew should make something similar...

Well, taking a quick look at the source-code of that thing...unlikely, unless we happen to have a bored math major lurking in the crew lounge somewhere. A less time-consuming alternative would be to just link to the page :P

typically I can get it down to one then flip it manually

Thanx while you guy were replying I take the advise and solved it, but not before taking damage for the three tiles I had to turn over.

Right clicking stuff always helps.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.