Urn Question

reenhurt

I am a bit confused about these urns.

My question is, could I take say, 27 decorated mining urns and an equipped pickaxe, mine the ore, and will the ore go into the urn?

Then when it is full, I could teleport it away for more exp?

I guess what I am trying to say is does this mean that I could take 27 urns and mine 500+ ores without banking?

No, the actual ore does not go into the urn. The urn fills based off of experience gained so you will still have to drop/superheat/bank the ores. Dropping them works well for camping with 26 urns + runes to fix them with and a slot for the ore. To use the 3 tick drop method though you'll only be bringing 24 urns.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

You get both ore AND urn charge, and can only have a maximum of 10 urns of a given type at a time.

YOu can have as many urns as you want, but you can only have 10 FULL urns at a time, then you must start teleporting them

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Oh, well I teleport'd it right when it filled.

Why would you need more then 1 filled urn?

To get an *ssload of xp in 1 minute.

You know, save them up, and get like 5 levels inn 5 minutes.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

YOu can have as many urns as you want, but you can only have 10 FULL urns at a time, then you must start teleporting them

If it so much as has one bit of charge, it counts towards that 10.

You can only have 10 filled at a time. Even with a Decorated fishing urn, that's only 19k xp, that's not really that much.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

You get both ore AND urn charge, and can only have a maximum of 10 urns of a given type at a time.

Good thinking by jagex, they should have done the same with effigys. I guess its because these stack in bank and effigies don't.

Bbk.png

You can only have 10 filled at a time. Even with a Decorated fishing urn, that's only 19k xp, that's not really that much.

True, but it would be a reason to have 1k stocked if it were possible, which is whot the guy I replied to asked.

Anyways, when fishing monks I get 1900xp per urn. It's a nice booster for little to no cost. The inventory space loss is minor (3 fish per urn). What are you fishing to get 19k per urn?

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

True, but it would be a reason to have 1k stocked if it were possible, which is whot the guy I replied to asked.

Anyways, when fishing monks I get 1900xp per urn. It's a nice booster for little to no cost. The inventory space loss is minor (3 fish per urn). What are you fishing to get 19k per urn?

19k xp is for 10 filled urn. Which makes this just the same 1900 xp per urn, what u get.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice boost if you have them, but I was just making sure your post didn't get misconstrued to thinking you can actually get a lot of xp at once. And as stated, 10 urns = 19k xp.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice boost if you have them, but I was just making sure your post didn't get misconstrued to thinking you can actually get a lot of xp at once. And as stated, 10 urns = 19k xp.

... and unless you're dropping ores as you mine them, it's going to take a while to fill one urn at a time. Each addy ore only fills your urn by 3% ...

nyuseg.png

You shouldn't be training on addy ore so you should be dropping them.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword