Buckets

Illicit_Fun

Pretty much title says all. GE is 100/4 hrs = 600/24 hrs, which is no good. :sad: If it is relevant, it's for Ecto (plan on doing ashes, purely because I want enough Ectotokens for Penguins so I never need to Ecto again).

600 * 5 ectotokens should be more than enough.

I have about that many ectotokens.

They aren't anywhere close to running out.

we get a dragontooth penguin about once every month.

thats 10 ectotokens with ring of charos.

12 times a year

120 ectotokens a year

3000 ectotokens = 25 years.

Naaxi.png

Pretty much title says all. GE is 100/4 hrs = 600/24 hrs, which is no good. :sad: If it is relevant, it's for Ecto (plan on doing ashes, purely because I want enough Ectotokens for Penguins so I never need to Ecto again).

Buying them off players could be an easy way, I know ive got a big stock of them in my bank that I never use anymore from past ecto training. Provided you're buying them for a decent price each, im

sure you;d be able to attract a lot of them just in GE shouting it.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Or possibly you could try doing some research on your own, I find that the shops database is very useful when i need to buy a lot of one item. Just search buckets as the item in shops database and it will tell you where all the buckets are sold and in what quantity in rs shops. :thumbup:

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

If i'm not mistaken when i say you still have empty buckets when you offer the ashes, you dont need more than 27 of them.

-Gather bucket of 27 slimes trip 1

- trip 2 use ashes + 13 slimes and fill those again

- trip 3 use ashes and 13 slimes, fill those again

- repeat.

Skiller11101.png

If i'm not mistaken when i say you still have empty buckets when you offer the ashes, you dont need more than 27 of them.

-Gather bucket of 27 slimes trip 1

- trip 2 use ashes + 13 slimes and fill those again

- trip 3 use ashes and 13 slimes, fill those again

- repeat.

I agree as well, All you really need are the initial start of 27 buckets, so that way you can just grab ashes and empty bucket, run down to the bottom ecto back up, use, bank then repeat that until you have all the pray you could ever want. The update makes pray a TON easier if you just wait for prices to settle and then buy. :thumbsup:

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]