mining and banking

Lameo3

best places to mine and bank iron P2P? looking for faster xp than coal addy and mith but still wanna bank it?

or any other suggestions would be great ? thanks

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass

Mine granite and drop, spend the time saved because its a lot faster to do your best moneymaker, at the end of te day you are much more efficient.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

i see what you mean. i like mining as a money maker i have maxed hunter now and i like the relaxed play mining brings. i will bear ure idea in mind when i get bored of banking though.

do you know the best iron place?

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

<< Drum and Bass

also what is the xp at granite? and iron ?

im getting around 12-14k an hour at coal and mith.... :S

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

<< Drum and Bass

Yeah, I've no idea of xp rates but the dawrvern mines, just near the entrance to the mining guild from underground, is a good place. There's three iron rocks, to bank you nip inside the resource dungeon and use the deposit box there.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

The resource dungeon deposit box in the dwarven mines makes iron mining w/ banking only barely slower than iron mining w/ dropping.

I had a check and I don't think there is iron there?

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

<< Drum and Bass

It is faster to drop than bank, with banking expect 30-35 k exp/hr. Obviously use varrock armour for the 10% chance of an extra ore (exp included) and if you haven't mined your shooting star do that as well. Lastly if you have a master penance horn its worth using it.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Why not mine coal at LRC? It should be faster than mining iron.

Coal deposits are actually less xp/hr. That's why most of the people do iron/granite to 80 then start with gold deposits.

Juxter.png

Quest cape achieved on 7/11/2010.

You'd have to be some sort of masochist to want to be a forum moderator on the RSOF. They're honestly better off, imo.

The resource dungeon deposit box in the dwarven mines makes iron mining w/ banking only barely slower than iron mining w/ dropping.

I totally agreed with that....the dungeoneering resource bank deposit box make it better!. I even felt that mining guild is not that great now.

Thinking how i power mine to lvl 60 to get to mining guild ( in the old days, you do not need to drop, its auto drop haha )

ardy cloak w/ rings of dueling.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png