Slayer and stuff

DarkerFalz

1) Should I unblock black demons? I have them blocked because I was just killing them too slow a while ago, but I'm not too sure now about the speed.

2) Should I block steel dragons? I bank all the bones, but I'm running out of super antifires (I boosted to make them, took a long time). When I finish my super antifires, should I attempt to make more (it's annoying getting a +4 boost though, I have horrible luck), should I block them, or should I just lose the +7 str bonus frm the d def that I'm using?

3) Should I get rid of my Karils and use elite void for Mage defense, or should I keep it?

4) When should I buy bandos armour? Before extremes, before turmoil, before overloads, or what?

5) What is the order for getting extremes, overloads, and turmoil?

6) With my stats, would killing frosts be good money? I'm going to get a rapier before I go there.

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

1) Yes, they are amazing everything.

2) Yes, they are too slow even with stats much higher then yours.

3) I use Elite Void, it's personal preference but I think 8+ prayer > mage defense.

4) After all of it, there are much more important things to get and that money is much better spent elsewhere. Barrows is more then sufficient for slayer.

5) Rapier > Extremes > Yak > Turmoil > Overloads, however this is very simplistic.

6) They only get really good with a Yak, but you should get a rapier anyways, it totally changes combat. I suggest get a rapier and a unicorn and start with TDS.

Also, a small piece of advice, while you get your rapier make sure to farm herbs obsessively and you will come out with not only a rapier, but enough cash for extremes.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

1) Aah, ok, thanks.

2) Hmm, ok. I don't see as them as slow, but I don't time myself.

3) Ok dokie. I'll try it out next time at waterfiends.

4) Thanks!

5) Well, I'll probably follow that then.

6) I never had much luck at TDs though, I would switch my prayer to the attack style that they were using, and get hit 200+, even though I changed prayers. Would it be ok money at frosts, to get enough for extremes?

Would farming snapdragons be a good plan? I don't have juju pots yet, only 65 hunter because it's one of the skills I hate, but I do have a scroll of life.

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

Frosts are OK money for anyone over 110 combat.

Rapier + frosts = turmoil and ovls in a week, two if you are casual

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Frosts are OK money for anyone over 110 combat.

Rapier + frosts = turmoil and ovls in a week, two if you are casual

If you don't have a Yak, TDS are better in the long term.

PM me in game anytime

I don't know how to do TDS. I did it a few times when they first came out. Not my fancy, not enough spawns

I don't know how to do TDS. I did it a few times when they first came out. Not my fancy, not enough spawns

If you're running out of spawns at TDs, you're doinitrong.

You're either doing it wrong, or you are doing it amazing well. So well that you have to wait for all of them to respawn.

If you're running out of spawns at TDs, you're doinitrong.

You're either doing it wrong, or you are doing it amazing well. So well that you have to wait for all of them to respawn.

No, you're doing it very wrong. There are three spawns. You usually won't have to use the third, but it's there if you need it. If you find that you're using the third spawn often, it's time you hopped to a high population world. There's really no excuse for running out of spawns.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Well, I still fail at doing them, I get hit with their attack first attack after they change styles even when I use the correct prayer.

Is there a set amount of damage that I can do before they change styles, or does it change every 5 or 10 seconds or so?

Also, if I go to TDs, what is a good set-up/can you direct me to a good guide for my stats?

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

PM me and I can take you, it's really quite easy once you learn some basic lures and get some time in practicing.

I think full void (elite eventually) with rune crossbow, rune bolts and a godsword would suit you nicely. Use D Claws for specs (or D hally if you wellfare). Use a tort then a titan. Swap weapons and helms. Once you get good at prayer swapping you won't need much food at all. Bring a defender for when you darklight the TDS.

Edit: I can't take you now but honestly, later I would love to.

Edit2: It can take hundreds of kills before you get your first pair of claws, do now invest into this if you don't plan on sticking it out.

PM me in game anytime

1) Should I unblock black demons? I have them blocked because I was just killing them too slow a while ago, but I'm not too sure now about the speed.

2) Should I block steel dragons? I bank all the bones, but I'm running out of super antifires (I boosted to make them, took a long time). When I finish my super antifires, should I attempt to make more (it's annoying getting a +4 boost though, I have horrible luck), should I block them, or should I just lose the +7 str bonus frm the d def that I'm using?

3) Should I get rid of my Karils and use elite void for Mage defense, or should I keep it?

4) When should I buy bandos armour? Before extremes, before turmoil, before overloads, or what?

6) With my stats, would killing frosts be good money? I'm going to get a rapier before I go there.

1) From a pure xp, efficiency standpoint, black demons are one of the best tasks, so yes you should unblock them. Cannoning them in the Taverly dungeon is the best method to slaying them

2) Metal dragons are one of the slowest tasks xp wise. However, they aren't bad money compared to most tasks if you can bank the bones effectively. Personally, I like metal dragons

3) You should be able to survive with void if you're protecting from range and using a bunyip+scrolls and EE, or sgs. The +8 prayer will help you pray longer as well.

4) you should buy bandos after you've bought other important gear (like fury, berserker ring, d boots, fsh), and sell it when doing so can afford you extremes, buy it back after that when you can, then sell it again when it will be enough for turmoil, repeat the same for unicorn, iron, yak, steel, and ovl.

5) Extremes > Turmoil > Ovl. Turmoil is generally better, but costs a lot more then just getting extremes, you get more for your money out of ext.

6) Frosts is good money at almost any level. (obviously not any...but you know what I mean)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

PM me and I can take you, it's really quite easy once you learn some basic lures and get some time in practicing.

I think full void (elite eventually) with rune crossbow, rune bolts and a godsword would suit you nicely. Use D Claws for specs (or D hally if you wellfare). Use a tort then a titan. Swap weapons and helms. Once you get good at prayer swapping you won't need much food at all. Bring a defender for when you darklight the TDS.

Edit: I can't take you now but honestly, later I would love to.

Edit2: It can take hundreds of kills before you get your first pair of claws, do now invest into this if you don't plan on sticking it out.

I don't have a godsword though, will that throw everything off? And I'll bring broads, I don't really see any difference in kill speed with rune over broads (I tried both before).

I'll message you sometime though, I'll probably need to buy a bunch of crap and then (knowing me) I'll die and lose it all.

1) From a pure xp, efficiency standpoint, black demons are one of the best tasks, so yes you should unblock them. Cannoning them in the Taverly dungeon is the best method to slaying them

2) Metal dragons are one of the slowest tasks xp wise. However, they aren't bad money compared to most tasks if you can bank the bones effectively. Personally, I like metal dragons

3) You should be able to survive with void if you're protecting from range and using a bunyip+scrolls and EE, or sgs. The +8 prayer will help you pray longer as well.

4) you should buy bandos after you've bought other important gear (like fury, berserker ring, d boots, fsh), and sell it when doing so can afford you extremes, buy it back after that when you can, then sell it again when it will be enough for turmoil, repeat the same for unicorn, iron, yak, steel, and ovl.

5) Extremes > Turmoil > Ovl. Turmoil is generally better, but costs a lot more then just getting extremes, you get more for your money out of ext.

6) Frosts is good money at almost any level. (obviously not any...but you know what I mean)

1) Yeah, I think I will unblock them, and take urns along next time I go.

2) I use kuradel's dungeon, with a tort, so I bank the bones and the alchables.

3) Ok dokie, what about at waterfiends>? That's the main task that I use my Karils at.

4) Hmm, since I don't have 300 MA rank, is it still worth it to get a berserker ring? And should I use it outside of Kuradel's dungeon?

5) Ok dokie, I'll go for that then.

6) Cool then, I'll try it when I find the time (and patience) to get 85 dunj.

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

4) Hmm, since I don't have 300 MA rank, is it still worth it to get a berserker ring? And should I use it outside of Kuradel's dungeon?

Zerker ring is still worth it.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Definately unblock Black demons, they are godlike with cannon...

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.