Boss hunting for beginners?

John Halo Chief

Krill = click, pray, eat, pick up drop

Nex = click... other stuff *500

Krill requires next to no tactics. It is just eat when you get hit.

Nex requires tactics.

I've already said that bosses that require no tactics are easyer then bosses that require tactics.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

have you even been to nex? it really is just

*click brew*

*click restore*

*click nex*

*click ground*

*click ice*

add in some 2/3 item switches + prayer switch if youre on curses

but yea it could be harder

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

have you even been to nex? it really is just

*click brew*

*click restore*

*click nex*

*click ground*

*click ice*

It is still more tactics then any other boss sans corp.

The big difference between a MHing clan for beginners and a DG clan for beginners is that in dungeoneering, you have access to optimal gear almost immediately. In MHing, you're competing against an army of maxed players.

It just wouldn't work.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

@wkw

KQ is harder than all the gwd bosses

Except for the fact I solo'd it on with 75 Attack/Strength and 42 Defence.

want a cookie

that's not a very good indicator of the difficulty of a boss. you can do jad at like lvl 40 therefore jad is easier than abyssal demons

also corp (6 man) is a complete joke. easier than solo bandos imo

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

@wkw

KQ is harder than all the gwd bosses

Except for the fact I solo'd it on with 75 Attack/Strength and 42 Defence.

want a cookie

that's not a very good indicator of the difficulty of a boss. you can do jad at like lvl 40 therefore jad is easier than abyssal demons

also corp (6 man) is a complete joke. easier than solo bandos imo

thats a bad comparison

6 man corp vs 6 man bandos

bandos dies in one game tick

solo corp vs solo bandos

yea.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

All I'm saying that bosses that require no tactics are easy compared to bosses that require tactics, and that in the grand scheme of things, dead-easy bosses (such as bandos) are harder then other bosses because you arent fighting the boss, you are fighting other players for the kill of that boss.

All I'm saying that bosses that require no tactics are easy compared to bosses that require tactics, and that in the grand scheme of things, dead-easy bosses (such as bandos) are harder then other bosses because you arent fighting the boss, you are fighting other players for the kill of that boss.

We aren't talking about how hard it is to get kills here. We are talking about the amount of damage the boss does, and how easy it is to damage the boss. And in the case of that, KQ is harder than any of the GWD bosses (in terms of how much damage she does/how easily she is damaged). Period. As in, that is a fact.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

We aren't talking about how hard it is to get kills here. We are talking about the amount of damage the boss does, and how easy it is to damage the boss. And in the case of that, KQ is harder than any of the GWD bosses (in terms of how much damage she does/how easily she is damaged). Period. As in, that is a fact.

At that point, I agree with you 100%