The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for being way too red... You need more color. :P

~D. V. "Or have you gone monochrome on us?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because I'm sure you don't want your mushrooms as big as these Moonshrooms @ http://visualparadox.com/wallpapers/wallpaper_1024x768.asp?wallpaper=moonshrooms happen to be! :ohnoes:

~D. V. "And yes, there's larger versions to download..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for excluding people that can't run the Adobe Flash plugin from this game. At least put your bans in hide-tagged text as well, lest you cause somebody who isn't nice (unlike nice ol' me) to fire a report to a Moderator! :shame:

~D. V. "You want serious? There's some serious, right back at you!" Devnull

Banned because it would be worth watching your choice of words. ;)

Double-banned because we don't want to drive Blaze away. :-|

~D. V. "Droppin' by with the handy advice..." Devnull

lest you cause somebody who isn't nice (unlike nice ol' me) to fire a report to a Moderator! :shame:

Goddamn it, banned for threatening me.

Ugh, fine I will keep banning in text. It's more fun to ban with a video, but whatever. I don't want to be banned from this message board for real.

Banned for thinking I was trying to threaten you, seeing as I'm not and I was only giving smart advice. ;)

Double-banned because videos are okay, as long as you have text to go with them. :D

~D. V. "Going crazy on giving good advice..." Devnull

Correction: You don't. We do.

Aw, come on, man. I just wanna have fun here in the forum games just like everyone else. And I also tried to improve on my past mistakes and become more fun to be around with.

Banned for wanting me to go away when I'm trying to be a better person here in the forum games.

• Like 1

Banned because Akeno Himejima wants to shock everyone/everything...

http://images3.wikia...Himejima_9.jpg [image display blocked; image is linked instead.]

~D. V. "I ain't kidding..." Devnull

Banned because that's not electricity that she uses... That's Magic Lightning, and Golem isn't immune to that. :(

~D. V. "You'd better call your Pokémon back into its' ball." Devnull

Banned because

!!! :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqreRufrkxM

~D. V. "I'll meme with this!" Devnull

(p.s.: BTW, you only need watch the first 9 or 10 seconds!)

Banned because this is a new page. :razz:

Double-banned because the counter in the thread title hasn't been updated in far too long, as it should read "over 37K banned"... :mad:

~D. V. "Yeah, *that* headache..." Devnull