The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because you have made a most grievous error: It's "Skyrim", not "SkyRim".

Banned because you had to point that out. <_<

Banned because I just did a ton of tbh's on facebook.

Banned because I HATE FACEBOOK!!! :angry:

<*clobbers bonez899 with a pack of trout*>

~D. V. "Hmph..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because that's sooooooooooooooooo overused. Don't you dare make me go get references! :shame:

~D. V. "Grrrrrrrrr!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because I'm actually taking it way too damn lulzy... You're just missing the subtle cues. :twisted:

~D. V. "BWA HA HA HA!!!" Devnull

Banned because if I had to make them any more obvious, they would be blatant cues, not subtle cues. :P

~D. V. "LOL!" Devnull

Banned for not playing enough video games. MUST PLAY MOAR!!!

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Banned because no one has posted to this thread in 5 hours, 41 minutes... :twss:

~D. V. "MAWR POSTS!!!" Devnull