The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because I'm not lawful evil... I'm extremely far from it, ranging from true good to lawful good to neutral good to even chaotic good... Hell, I may do some crazy stuff around this forum game, but evil I'm not. :shades:

~D. V. "You view me too skewed, my fellow nuts!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because morbid image definitions have happened... :P

~D. V. "It can be a very stiff situation." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for being Icelandic

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

That's it! <*yanks out a big banhammer*>

Naive's banned for being racist, and BlazeTMF's banned for not making it easy to sink that other ban in! :angry:

<*swings the hammer at Naive and BlazeTMF, making a combined pancake of both of them as it smacks them into a nearby wall*>

~Mr. D. V. "You're both plastered!" Devnull

Banned for signing all your posts

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Banned for disregarding me :angry:

dea6a17b9c.png