The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because I don't know why people make such a big deal out of posting a few seconds after someone else.

All I do is edit the post, include who it was meant for and move on with my life. It's that simple.

Also banned for not knowing Blastoise would be resistance against ice attacks.

EDIT: Goddamn I'm such an idiot, I totally misread the post. <_<

Edited by BlazeTheMovieFan

Banned cos you can't read :>

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Banned for referencing something I never bothered to read

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Banned for being jelly of my 99s

dea6a17b9c.png

Banned because I don't wanna train most of my skills to level 99. There are several skills I'd never train for specific reasons:

Construction: Too damn expensive.

Farming: Too damn slow. Seriously, I don't wanna have to wait for the plants to be ready.

Summoning: Pokémon ripoff.

Ranged: I'm a knight, so I don't need bows. Besides I already have the level necessary for black dragonhide, and that's all I need in order to protect myself from magic.

Firemaking: I already have the level required for bullseye lantern, and I don't need that pickaxe hatchet thingy.

The rest of the skills are pretty useful though. But I prefer training most of them slowly.

Banned for making Cookie Monster angry by giving him the wrong stuff. :shame:

[spoiler=If you wish to see what I mean, click to]angry_cookie_monster-3098.jpg

~D. V. "Next time, give him cookies..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for trying to bring up having a firearm on the internet. If you're like my brother, you likely are easy to manipulate and lack the actual skill to use it aside from compensation. :3

<*yanks out a supergiant banhammer and smashes BlazeTMF's gun to little bits, then smacks BlazeTMF, Lokie, and 'Assume Nothing' all into the same wall, turning all three of them into flat pancakes*>

You're all banned because you couldn't have seen that one coming, any of you! :twisted:

~D. V. "And that's my sadistic side exhausting itself for a while..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

*appears behind DV*

Missed me.

*smashes banhammer into DV, sending him to the same wall that Assume, Lokie, and DV were pancaked against. Instead of being flattened, he leaves an amusing DV-shaped hole*

Though you're actually banned for letting your sadistic side out. you're supposed to be the token good FGer.