The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for sitting on the same fire as the Holy Hand Grenade got dropped in. :P

<*watches Lokie get blown sky-high*>

~D. V. "See ya!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because I don't like how people in the largest contributor wins thread have a grudge with me. I really want to talk it over to the guys there.

I just wanna have fun. Yeah, I kill the thread a couple of times, but is that really a reason to hate me? I really wish people posting there would stop hating me so much.

I want everyone on the forum games to have fun because that's what the forum games are for.

In my next post I'll post there I will state that issue, because the people posting here are forgetting about having fun.

Banned because you fell into a tree and got caught by tree limbs in both armpits and between your legs. :ohnoes:

~D. V. "That's gotta hurt..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I know Lokie is gonna post next so I'm gonna post this before hand.

The person who posts next is banned because you have a long way to go before you can officially become the god of the forum games. I have over 1,000 posts in here and the corrupt a wish game, and a lot in other threads. Beat that record and you're officially the god of forum games, not yet though.

Banned because the god title is obtained by creativity skill and followers, not by a fat post count full of cliches and weak-willed desire to conquer. Do you have any of those assets?

You're banned for standing still for too long. :P

~D. V. "Nice Statue Disguise!" Devnull

Banned for kidnapping a potato

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

You're banned for kidnapping a squid. :P

~D. V. "Oh, the references..." Devnull