The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned if you do, banned if you don't.

Aka you're banned.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Banned because I just really wanted to see the phrase "banned if you do, banned if you don't."

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned because it reminds me all too much of "damned if you do, damned if you don't"... :ugeek:

~D. V. "I see what YOU did there!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because that's the point :P

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned because a large female plant picked you up and carried you off to a private grassy place. :o

~D. V. "Who knows why..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because plants are immobile.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned because a red fish was swimming within half a mile of your house. :P

~D. V. "At least it wasn't a grizzly bear, right?" Devnull

Banned for being the blue fish.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I used to be the king of the forum games (still am, and as long as I have most amount of posts in most forum games I won't lose that honor) but I just isn't as much of it as I used to be. I have no ideas or inspirations for the time machine game, corrupt a wish game, fired game, or any other. I really am running out of ideas now.

Banned because I think some of you might think of this as good news.

Banned for spilling the beans... We both know that Lokie is going to love this. :(

~D. V. "You weren't supposed to give them a 1-up on you!" Devnull

Banned because Harpie power must take over FG and soon we shall soon take over all of tif um, I mean LOOK A DISTRACTION THAT CAUSES A SHIFT IN CONVERSATION TOPIC

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned because I bet it ended with bans. :P

~D. V. "Never thought I'd use that one..." Devnull

Banned for being over there.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Banned for poking a piranha... :P

~D. V. "Fishy, ain't it?" Devnull