The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because everyone else disappeared on us, and I'm not a criminal! :blink:

~D. V. "Plus, I'm short on extra thoughts..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because your future self is a space pirate captain.

Banned because that would be a rather grave delusion... My future self (rather a dopple-ganger alternate future-type self) would be nothing less than the King of a pack of galaxies, and the people/planets/systems therein. :shades:

~D. V. "I may be crazy/mischievous/playful, but I'm still a Light-sided person!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're banned for being banned.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Banned because you are too coarse.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned cause you're too hard.

Giggity.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned because you're too flatulent. :P

~D. V. "I know... what a rump-end of a joke..." Devnull

Banned because you're an ass for making that joke.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

@ Blaze -- Still banned for not coming back with some new material in hand already! :P

@ Squab -- Banned for calling me that. Double-banned for making me realize in retrospect that I should have banned you for being too squishy. :twss:

~D. V. "And now to hope this thread rolls along like a cheese wheel..." Devnull

Banned for not getting my pun. I called you an ass for making a joke about flatulence >_>

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned because I got the pun and it wasn't that punny. :P

~D. V. "C Wut I Did Thar?" Devnull

Banned because I know where that truck in your siggy comes from. :twisted:

~D. V. "BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" Devnull

Banned for letting the devnull infect you.

Banned for ninja posting.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned because I think I just sniped you, hard. :twss:

~D. V. "LOL!!!" Devnull

Banned because it can't be that well played if you're banning me for it. :lol:

~D. V. "Funny thought, though..." Devnull

Banned because you knew no matter how well you played it, you would get banned.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned because you knew no matter how well you played it, you would get banned.

Banned because I honestly didn't know what you think I knew. :shame:

~D. V. "Or are you trying to make yourself the rear-end of a joke?" Devnull