The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because Bullet Bill fell on you. Yes, I mean THAT one... :twss:

bullet-bill-1.jpg

~D. V. "I may be a wise[bleep], but... Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because not everything can be solved with a gun or a pokemon.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Banned because pokémon is childish. (Coming from a guy who plans to buy roughly a grand worth of lego.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Banned because Lego is not childish at all, and you shouldn't be ashamed of liking it. Images pl0x.

Coming from someone who would buy an assload of castle sets if not for a lack of money and space.

Related: http://www.flickr.co...ol-1314174@N21/ exists and I wish it was an official set.

I know I am supposed to ban the person directly above me, but goddamn it this needs to be said.

Banned because pokémon is childish. (Coming from a guy who plans to buy roughly a grand worth of lego.)

Banned for calling powerful creatures that can easily kick your ass childish.

Banned because what Alg did was a perfectly valid flip-around! :P

~D. V. "Here, it's a forum of forms of flattery..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because you didn't give him a chance to respond.

You should also care because the Nuzlocke challenge is legendary to Pokemon trainers. Many attempt it, most end up dying in the progress. Do you lack respect for such a key thing to the Pokemon gaming community that isn't full of meta-gamer junkies? :3

Banned because Lego is not childish at all, and you shouldn't be ashamed of liking it. Images pl0x.

Coming from someone who would buy an assload of castle sets if not for a lack of money and space.

Related: http://www.flickr.co...ol-1314174@N21/ exists and I wish it was an official set.

Holy crap that's amazing! That is really, really well done.

Here are some imageslinks you might want: the 1000+ worth of Lego I want.

(cbf to reupload myself. Also, you could always google lego r2d2, lego death star and lego super star destroyer.)

http://www.geekalerts.com/lego-super-star-destroyer/

http://www.kidazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/LEGO-Star-Wars-Death-Star.jpg

http://www.thebricklife.com/lego-r2-d2-10225-exclusive-ucs-set-revealed/

Also, banned because laser fish is always the solution.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned because I would TOTALLY buy a cosmic abomination Lego set.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Banned for making me want to buy Legos and Bionicles

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]