The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Oh thank you all for letting me do this....

Banned for banning them when you banned him for him banning you for you banning them because they banned you for banning someone else for banning someone else.

Hell yeah bring it on!

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Oh thank you all for letting me do this....

Banned for banning them when you banned him for him banning you for you banning them because they banned you for banning someone else for banning someone else.

Hell yeah bring it on!

cloud9157 your banned for not continuing this thing^ and saying ragen was banned for making your head hurt so your banned for banning someone because your head hurt because they banned me for banning them when i banned her for banning me for banning her for banning me for banning her when she banned me for banning someone because they banned someone for banning someone else

Banned for making my head hurt even more. :(

ok I am just confused to the max.

Cloud you are banned for not banning her banning you for not banning her for banning me when i banned her for banning me for banning her when she banned me when i banned her though and then got banned from her because she banned me thought i banned her and then i banned her for banning someone else for banned the other person.

you got that?!?!?!?!?! LMAO ROFL

i am a paint noob

banned for having a dino in siggy and for banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were

banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were (man this is alot, and alot more coming) banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were (don't worry, there isn't too much more) banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who were banning the previous person that was banning the person that was above them in the post who banned the first person to start this game.

*phew*

i edited for size :oops:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

the49ronin your banned for banning misterxman who banned cloud9157 because his head hurt then cloud9157 banned goingunder for making no sense because she banned cloud9157 for...

Cloud you are banned for not banning her banning you for not banning her for banning me when i banned her for banning me for banning her when she banned me when i banned her though and then got banned from her because she banned me thought i banned her and then i banned her for banning someone else for banned the other person.

then cloud banned ragen then i banned goingunder for banning me when i banned her for banning me when i banned her for banning me for banning her for banning me becuase i banned someone for banning someone else

bwahahaha!! :twisted:

Cloud9157 your banned for banning me because i was "ranting" :evil: when i banned the49ronin who was banned for banning misterxman who banned cloud9157 because his head hurt then cloud9157 banned goingunder for making no sense because she banned cloud9157 for...

then cloud banned ragen then i banned goingunder for banning me when i banned her for banning me when i banned her for banning me for banning her for banning me becuase i banned someone for banning someone else

banned for having the name smile yet having a rose for your avvy

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle