[TWR] Legendz defeats Night Killers

Pieter_00777

legendz-5072126.jpg

Link to the declaration topic (if needed): http://forum.tip.it/topic/289584-night-killers-declare-on-legendz/

NK declared on us for a TWR war and I gladly accepted on the following rules rules;

• Matched
  • Classic - Center Bounds
  • Melee/binds/Ranged
  • Dungeoneering ON
  • Corrupt OFF
  • North spawn Attacks
  • Prayer/Strength potions/Rings allowed
  • 1 Man sniper cap

Memberlist of LGZ: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz ~ 47

Memberlist of NK: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=nk_clan ~ 43

Although we mostly outlevelled their memberlist I was curious for their pile since I haven't seen them warring in a while.

They contacted us earlier today to delay the war time with 15 minutes, we gladly accepted it and appreciate the fact you contacted us.

We wished eachother the best of luck and hopped in the arena, and this is how it went;

2lx88t0.jpg

We sadly had to cut from 26 to 15 but on the bright side we could send some minions who are in TPR to the TPR war that was going on at the same time (roflstomping GX).

Anyway, we had the north spawn and got to attack first, the fight went pretty fast with a solid KO power of us even with 15 people, due to the dungeoneering weapons.

Our tankers did a solid job and we were doing great untill suddenly one of the people from NK we piled bailed all the way to the south portal.

I believe he must've been a FA or something, it was a bit annoying/confusing but I didn't really make a fuss of it.

27yvjg2.jpg

We regrouped near the jail and started doing our thing again, we maintained our strong performance.

The second time we got on that person who left to single he tried to do it again, but we didn't gave him a chance this time and knocked him out while bound.

Near the end when we knew we secured the win, Shawn decided to prove his quality in messing around again and managed to get KO'd by someone with simply ONE G2H, whether it was on purpose or not; idiot.

Anyway aside from that our performance was pretty good, we should've ended with 13 but Shawn had other plans.

9untxk.jpg

Thanks for the fight NK, better luck next time. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

We sadly had to cut from 26 to 15 but on the bright side we could send some minions who are in TPR to the TPR war that was going on at the same time (roflstomping GX).

L0L!

Grats Lgz

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png