Grace, War, and Shenanigans

Jehosaphat

Does channeling cold cause freezing? Is it more effective, more draining, etc?

Compared to having two ice.

Channeling cold can cause freezing if you channel enough of it. It's less effective than direct fire, but with the advantage of conducting through walls, floors, etc. Also, its effectiveness changes dependent on insulators in the substance you're trying to channel through.

a70c7.png

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually hoping this one will go stick around this time. *glares at Stork*

So reserved for my character. I really like the design of this game. It should be interesting.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I'm just looking forward to seeing what a space-charged bolt of lightning/plasma can do to a target... or a building for that sake.

I never approved your build. Your slot 4 and slot 5 are a bit off, but otherwise it looks fine to me.

And Iey, my last couple games died due to lack of interest. I fully intend for this game to stay up and running, though.

a70c7.png

> Saturday is pathfinder

> Why not play today?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

How is this off?

Name: Håkon

Slot 1: Lightning

Slot 2: Space.

Slot 3: Warp.

Slot 4: Offensive.

Slot 5: Spellcaster (shaped like a crossbow pistol).

I'd need to know what a Spellcaster looks like, but that seems fine. You can shoot lightning bolts (as in crossbow bolts) with randomised spatial properties. You can curve the path of the bolts once per shot. Creating the weapon shouldn't be too hard, and the ammo will have very little fatigue to use.

> Saturday is pathfinder

> Why not play today?

Because today is Monday, and on Mondays I'm stuck without my decent computer until late?

Seriously, right now I'm writing this off my netbook. I have about an hour and a half until my battery dies, and I won't have a chance to recharge it until I get home, which will be well after 9 hours from now.

But I didn't know Saturday was Pathfinder day... hrm. I can only run sessions on Thursdays, which are reserved by Icu, Saturdays, which is taken by Pathfinder, late on Fridays, and Tuesdays. Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday I will either not have enough time for a session, or be too tired out to GM.

a70c7.png

Ah okay.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

A spellcaster is any ranged weapon (gun, bows, you name it, but not thrown weapons) that fires magic instead of projectiles. As I specified the shape of mine would be a crossbow pistol.

o_O okay then. That works. Same stuff I said applies, but the ammo will cause a bit more fatigue because now you're shooting lightning bolts instead of lightning-imbued crossbow bolts.

a70c7.png

Name: Mikåel

Slot 1: Smoke

Slot 2: Kickback

Slot 3: Phasing (can go through whatever the user pleases then rematerialise)

Slot 4: Defensive

Slot 5: A small shield (60cm*60cm) circular, concave, spike in middle for impalement.

Question, what do people wear in the future?

qTLQRuS.png

Slot 1: Smoke

Slot 3: Phasing (can go through whatever the user pleases then rematerialise)

Slot 5: A small shield (60cm*60cm) circular, concave, spike in middle for impalement.

Question, what do people wear in the future?

Looks decent, although I'll probably end up spelling the name Michael. Also, I'm not sure what you intend to do with that Phasing capability... and a shield... The Phasing will also probably have a long cooldown to prevent OP.

As for the question, most people wear normal clothes, since most of the bombings didn't really hit clothing stores much. Clothing production is pretty much toast, but with the number of people alive and the number of spare clothes in the stores, that's the least of anyone's worries.

Also, everybody needs to choose where their 5X unit will be located on their person, else it will be assumed that everyone has theirs attached to their left arm.

a70c7.png

Stork, can yeh look over my gear and tell me if I did it correctly?

Name: Earth

Slot 1: Poison.

Slot 2: Armor piercing.

Slot 3: Good eye (Shoot more accurately at longer distances, with or without scope.)

Slot 4: Offensive

Slot 5: Sniper Rifle (I'm confused, is this the final effect, or the weapon?)

Is this okay?

Actualy, I'm revamping this a little. I think it's better now.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

You do know that would be pronounced Miqoél if it is supposed to be based on Norwegian, Swedish or Danish pronounciation? We do however have a proper name; Mikael (Miq[ah]él), which is quite common.

Well, I'm not sure if I described the pronounciation anyhow understandable so you can test the names here: http://www.acapela-group.com/text-to-speech-interactive-demo.html

Pieis, believe it or not, but despite the similiarities, Michael and Mikael are pronounced way differently due to Scandinavian languages prounoucing vocals more clearly and consistently (fewer sounds per vocal).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Can it be a headband thingy on my head?

Slot 1: Smoke Form (transforms target into smoke, more energy is sued

Slot 3: Smoke form (The shield engulfs the user and the user transforms into smoke, the user has free travel in this form and can travel EXTREMELY fast. The more the user stays in this form the more energy that is lost. This is pretty much the same thing as apparation in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Film version however it doesn't allow transportation through walls or to places of 1000m away

Microchip is stored in middle of brain, it emenates the shield from the right hand.

qTLQRuS.png

Slot1: Life

Slot2: Death

Slot3: Erm, I guess I want it to take their life XD?

Slot4: Offensive

Slot5: Dual-Blades (Or if just having melee limits me; Twin revolver or magnum, one with Life and one with Death)

Revolver 1 (Life) 'Spiritus'

Shining white revolver, with spiritus inscribed on the handle in black.

Revolver 2 (Death) 'Mortalitas'

Dull black revolver, with Mortalitas inscribed on the handle in white.

For I have become Censura, weilder of life and death, may the judgement of God flow through me, and I carry out thy will.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Name: Ororidan

Slot 1: Chaos

Slot 2: Dimension Lock

Slot 3: Energy Drain

Slot 5: Claymore 'Morshoch'

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Is metal common, if not metal weapons?

I don't really need anything but a pipe.

Stork, can yeh look over my gear and tell me if I did it correctly?

Name: Earth

Slot 1: Poison.

Slot 2: Armor piercing.

Slot 3: Good eye (Shoot more accurately at longer distances, with or without scope.)

Slot 5: Sniper Rifle (I'm confused, is this the final effect, or the weapon?)

Is this okay?

Actualy, I'm revamping this a little. I think it's better now.

Looks good. You're going to end up with highly-posionous armor-piercing sniper rounds, and a gun to fire them. The bullets will cause a bit more fatigue than a normal Metal bullet would, and the gun will be slightly higher than those. It will generally be more precise than most weapons as well, and will be semi-automatic as is standard.

Icu, customized weaponry requires customized chips. And in order to get those, you need some blank chips and a customize, which I'm pretty sure nobody has yet. Also, dual-wield is a slot 3 chip.

Jen, yours can be a headband if you want to have a headband welded to your head. And metal is rare. As in, really damn rare. It won't remain so for the entire game - supply will increase throughout, since the Russia and Alaska mines have only recently been discovered and tapped, though. But for now, metal is insanely rare. Also, is Jen technically female in this game? Just so I know.

Name: Ororidan

Slot 1: Chaos

Slot 2: Dimension Lock

Slot 3: Energy Drain

Slot 5: Claymore 'Morshoch'

So, just for clarity: You'll be capable of creating a Chaos claymore (not sure why you put morschoch there...?). This claymore will take a lot out of you to create, since it's really powerful - restrictions will be similar to Ross's timegun. You will be capable of hitting through dimensions - i.e. ghosts and teleporters have reason to fear you, and a lot of it. You will also be capable of draining some of their energy to yourself with each hit, although it will be a very small amount. Energy drain also comes with the added effect of hastening Alignment changes if you are fighting an opponent using a similar alignment.

Slot 1: Smoke Form (transforms target into smoke, more energy is sued

Slot 3: Smoke form (The shield engulfs the user and the user transforms into smoke, the user has free travel in this form and can travel EXTREMELY fast. The more the user stays in this form the more energy that is lost. This is pretty much the same thing as apparation in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Film version however it doesn't allow transportation through walls or to places of 1000m away

Microchip is stored in middle of brain, it emenates the shield from the right hand.

I'm still going to end up saying Mikeal or Micheal, just because those are more familiar and I fail at alt-text.

And, for reference, your shield will be a smoke-shield of varying sizes, capable of knocking back any who dare venture towards it. The size will vary depending on how much energy you put into it. Your slot 3 seems to be similar to Short-range Teleportation, which is a fine effect as far as I'm concerned. But as for having the 5X in your brain, I'm gonna say no. You're going to want to be able to switch chips if you ever find any that are more powerful/useful in your journey. Not to mention it has the approximate volume of one's fist, but can be stretched to about a 1 mm radius. The chips themselves are also flexible in size, but are usually found at about the same size as a thumb drive.

a70c7.png

Stork, that's exactly what I was going for. Maybe soon i'll go for an engineer load-out or something, but for now it's SNIPER TIME.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Morshoch, the Sword of Chaos! :D

And I was intending it as a sort of limit-break, your idea is a bit different but I still like it.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The unamed sniper rifle of poisonous doom!... Whatever, it kills things and thats the best part of it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Yes, fused to my head sounds good. The important thing is that it keeps my hands free, so I can go whoop-ass on stuff and still buff my familliar, which also goes whoop-ass on stuff.