Your DVD Collection (pics)

Mercifull

Hey Trip, whats that 3rd scrubs dvd? Is it the third season? I didn't know that'd come out yet :o

Came out in Australia very recently (within the past 2 weeks) so I assume if it's not in New Zealand already it shouldn't be long :P

tmpphpnppgpw.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go! finally got a camera to take the pictures, and i went a little overboard. really only need to look at the first pic :P .

the whole collection

1000194b5pi.th.jpg

i have some books in this book case too

1000195b8li.th.jpg

i circled my dvd plastic ball. you know how dvds come in plastic, and then have one or more stickers keeping them shut? well, i take off the plastic, add it to my ball, then use the stickers to keep it together. ive been doing it for a while, now to the point where a single dvd plastic thing wont fit around

1000196b1is.th.jpg

my box sets and special cases go up top

1000197b5mz.th.jpg

i used to like racing a lot, so i had a few model cars. they are now parked in a garage made of dvds :lol:

1000198b8do.th.jpg

comedies are mostly in one row, and then the rest on the row below it

1000199b1rq.th.jpg

keep my tv series box sets down below, along with the dvds that are duplicates (need to sell them). threw my bouncy ball set down there too, no where else to put them. oh, and metal slinkies ftw!

1000201b6wh.th.jpg

like i said before i kind of got carried away with the camera, so i decided to take pictures of my movie t shirt collection also :P

any browncoats out there?

1000202b2ih.th.jpg

funny the first time you wear it, not so funny the next.

1000203b7hf.th.jpg

also not so funny the second time, but most people didnt get it the first time so it doesnt matter.

1000204b4mv.th.jpg

looks a lot clearer and sharper in real life, i like this shirt a lot

1000205b9zj.th.jpg

favorite shirt, its a dr. strangelove shirt if you cant tell, it is a little blurry.

1000206b2ye.th.jpg

i was going to take pictures of the movie posters in my room, but that would have to wait until the pictures of your room topic gets bumped up again. my rooms a mess right now, so im not even going to attempt to take pictures of it yet. :lol:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Looking nice, Indy! Cruise fanboy though. :P :wink: You should get Magnolia, it's really geat + tom cruise in it. Other than that nice collection, loving the box-sets part. And give some more attention to the monkey head, instead of shuffling it to the background! :P

I'll see if I can take some pictures today, as it changed quite a bit. :o

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

i have no idea what to do with that dam dirty ape :P . probably going to have to make a bookself and move my books to it.

magnolia is awesome, for some reason i never think of buying it though. its so readily available at the library two minutes away, thats probably why. ill get it eventually though :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Put that Kubrick Box next to your series department, put the ape ont he top shelf. :o

21o4pav.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet, Rick!!! I want that one too. But it's so expensive. :cry:

21o4pav.jpg

I can buy it here in stores for 260 AUS, I'm not too much of a e-bayer. :P

21o4pav.jpg

For those who thought I had a pretty big collection. This is from the guy I bought my SalÃÆÃâÃâò Criterion from, and this is pretty freaking wild...

afbeelding0424gm.th.jpgafbeelding0433kn.th.jpgafbeelding0441vs.th.jpg

*drools*

Click the frogs to see the pics.

Or this one from the OP at importforum...

http://www.theimportforums.com/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

21o4pav.jpg

Dam, they're some crazy crazy collections :|

If you have the money anyone could do it :D Unfortunatly, I dont :P

My 99 DVDs seems crappy now :oops:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

• 1 month later...
For those who thought I had a pretty big collection. This is from the guy I bought my SalÃÆÃâÃâò Criterion from, and this is pretty freaking wild
lol thats like Gog in Peep Show

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

For those who thought I had a pretty big collection. This is from the guy I bought my SalÃÆÃâÃâò Criterion from, and this is pretty freaking wild

That's like what? :P I don't get that. :P

21o4pav.jpg

That's like what? :P I don't get that. :P

In an episode of Peep Show, series 2 i think, there is a character called Gog who is showing off his massive dvd collection and asks Jez to name any movie and hes got it. Jez names a film, cant remember itt off heart, and Gog ignore him because he doesnt have it and then they wander off and do something else. Meh cant remember exactly but its quite funny.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

In an episode of Peep Show, series 2 i think, there is a character called Gog who is showing off his massive dvd collection and asks Jez to name any movie and hes got it. Jez names a film, cant remember itt off heart, and Gog ignore him because he doesnt have it and then they wander off and do something else. Meh cant remember exactly but its quite funny.

Ooh, that sounds like something I would like. And I love britcoms.

/me orders season 1 from Peep Show. :D

Thanks Matt. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Season 2 is better cus it has Nancy in it :D But the first two are both great. Unfortunatly the third was a little dissapointing, still funny, but not as good as the other episodes.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

looking through "thing's" thread on that forum you linked too, freaking amazing. i need to start getting the special editions of the movies i really like (would like to get special editions of everything, but that wont happen). i only really have two special items in my collection, my planet of the apes set and my matrix set. time to start working on it 8-)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My DVD collection is taking a slow burner for the mo, it's just not possible for me to keep buying DVD's now that I got a mortgage to pay lol

However, I did get a couple a few weeks ago so Hitch and Mr & Mrs Smith have been added this month, along with American Dad Season 1 and Family Guy Season 4a.

I'm also planning on getting a couple of models or something for my memorabilia shelf. I was thinking about getting a replica Serenity and Battlestar Galactica

D1461.jpg

Galactica_Titanium_ULTRA.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Ooh, looking good, especially the first one. I'm getting my Kill Bill premium box today as everything goes fine. That's going to be one of my last L.E.'s. After this one I only really want:

spiderman.jpg

avpbox1ds.jpg

kinkyqueenavpmonsterbox.jpg

:o :D

21o4pav.jpg

The AVP stuff looks nice and all but its an awful film. Lance Henrikssen (sp) tries his best but its a terrible script, what the well was Paul WS Anderson thinking? It had the potential to be amazing and people have been waiting for it since you see the Alien skull in the Predator ship in Predator 2 but like Terminator 3, they toned down the violence, spammed our eyes with fancy graphics of thousands of Aliens. The fear factor didnt even peek into the room while i was watchin it and I didnt give a toss about anyone who died. Shame, the ending was clever and gave a bit of a new insight into what could be next but if a sequel is ever made, it had better have a good budget to get some decent actors/script writers in.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Yea, but the box contains all predator movies and all Alien movies (will have the Alien quadrilogy three times then. :? ), so it's not just AVP. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Hm, the only things I'm really after ATM are:

The Batman Legacy (4 Disc Box Set)

Alien Quadrilogy (EXCLUSIVE Collector's Tin) (9 Disc Set)

Predator - Special Edition (2 Disc Set) (DTS)

Predator 2 - Special Edition (2 Disc Set) (DTS)

Lucky I'm going to be getting more hours soon :D

Edit: I costed it up, and it's only $152.56 for all that... days work and it's all good, booya!

Cool, Ezy are released Alien Quadrilogy in tin now? They always have those cool different boxes, the Godfather gunbox, Toy Story 1+2 wooden box etc.

21o4pav.jpg