Brawling Gloves

beastlyb9

EXTREMELY low I'd say. I haven't seen or heard about anyone getting brawlers since the forinthry dungeon came out. Now that's not to say they don't drop them, I've just never heard about anyone getting them.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Revenents are crowded with clans, I went there twice and got specced out both times in less than 30 seconds.

Maybe try the Chaos Elemental, I suppose it might have better rates considering it is a "boss", but isn't that difficult.

Staurolite.png

i think its a conspiricy and jagex removed them completely

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I recently got smithing brawlers from a Rev Dark Beast. The rate is definitely very low though. A guide is here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/218712-the-guide-to-using-brawling-gloves-wip/

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!