Runescape botters caught by elemental

Mercifull

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Very nice catch, Mercifull! I'm just curious, were you using the 'Orb of Oculus' (an item that I've honestly never taken the time to study at all in RuneScape) to center on the Summer Elemental that had become stuck? That was just awesome, seeing all those bots insta-pwnt by just one NPC. :thumbsup:

BTW, you can add the Mining Guild and Yew Trees to the bot-loaded, totally overrun zones. F2P is most definitely feeling the hurt as well. If possible, we really could use a few Jmods showing up at those spots, if you and/or anyone else who reads this thread knows of any to call in. All of us should be doing whatever we can to reverse bots causing the return of Free Trade to have a bad name. :huh:

~D. V. "If only we could end those bots... What a treat that would be." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I guess Jagex made it stop muhahahahaha, theyre not completely dumbarses ;o

At Devnull: Jagex has actually started to send JMods to such spots, but not often enough! :( There is a thread on the RSOF forum that says how many accounts that has been banned live. There are also schedules of when the next banning sessions are so you can come by and watch the fun.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I used the orb when close-up and just turned angle when right clicking

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Good work Merc! *hug*

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

At Devnull: Jagex has actually started to send JMods to such spots, but not often enough! :( There is a thread on the RSOF forum that says how many accounts that has been banned live. There are also schedules of when the next banning sessions are so you can come by and watch the fun.

NikolaiH, so I can see it for myself, could I have a RSOF QFC to go with that please? The last one of those which I knew about was a P2P-only (w99) meetup, which prevented me from getting in on it as I'm a 100% F2P Player. Very honestly, I would like to get in on one of these events, but I can't do that if/when they're always starting on P2P worlds. :(

~D. V. "Please show me where?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I am sorry, but i got that QFC by Mod Sommers in game, and that was while i was on another computer : ( Sorry.

Edit: NVM Found it (Y): 129-130-241-62642440

Edit 2: Oh nice, they have actually banned 15k more bots since i saw it last time! :D PROGRESS <3

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Awesome work. I hope you didn't catch me. I was just there trying to one-click the herbs garden. But with most of the elemental patrol routes stuffed up, it was quite challenging.

Otherwise, quite funny when the elemental started teleing everyone in its path :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I am sorry, but i got that QFC by Mod Sommers in game, and that was while i was on another computer : ( Sorry.

Edit: NVM Found it (Y): 129-130-241-62642440

Edit 2: Oh nice, they have actually banned 15k more bots since i saw it last time! :D PROGRESS <3

Thanks for the QFC number. I was able to tag both it and it's connected thread onto my RS Profile so I can come and lend a hand later. Now, so that the rest of Tip.It's Community can notice and come, here's a couple of fast QFC Links using TIF's tag for those...

"Bot Busting - Taking Action!" by 'Mod Chrisso'

[qfc]129-130-241-62642440[/qfc]

"- Botting Awareness Movement -" by 'ZarosDivine'

[qfc]14-15-384-62462908[/qfc]

Pardon me while I go lurk in the background, waiting to hunt some bots... :twisted:

~D. V. "I like destroying bots..." Devnull

you should report bugs instead of taking advantage of them. hoarding herbs and then using a bug to trap the elemental to stop bots and cause herb prices to rise is not nice.

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

you should report bugs instead of taking advantage of them. hoarding herbs and then using a bug to trap the elemental to stop bots and cause herb prices to rise is not nice.

You're either trolling or you work for Jagex :-|

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

You're either trolling or you work for Jagex :-|

don't insult Jagex

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

Well... That was an interesting video. Just proves how nerd these kids are, botting all day, then they say that non-botters have no lives.

And, if you REALLY want to see lots of bots, close the door to Arbury's rune shop.