~Another Pixel Sig~

Nash

Well this one came from wanting to make something for DementedHero's Robot Project (check it out). It started with just the robot and then the concept of it being a Rune Mining Bot came later. With that being said, im going to make a new, non RS related robot for DH's project now but I thought id still share this one ;)

robotzs.png

As you can probably guess, the color choice for the robot came from the infamous botter look;

basekit.png

Its an amusing concept, but probably not my best artistically. The next Pixel Ill show you guys will be a more realistic style rather than this cartoony thing ive been doing lately.

Anyways C/c is always welcome :) let me know what you guys think!

PS: This sig will need a home! If you want to use it as your signature Post here! My requirement may seem a little odd at first but theres a method to my madness.

-In order to use this sig you must have over a 1k postcount and post very frequently in the General Discussion and/or Help & Advice sections of the forum! The reason im requiring this is because that will ensure this sig gets alot of views from people on the other sides of the forums. Therefore the sig will hopefully attract more attention to the Gallery and revive these part of the forums just a little bit more :)

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Lol I dont honestly know where this is supposed to take place actually. The only rune minig spot i know of is in the wildy but I couldnt have been bothered to draw the lava maze in the BG :oops: And yeah looking back at it now i think the ground/wall could use a little more detail.

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Dude, that's deep. You're, like, symbolising how the corporations are taking over and stuff, man. It's like, they're turning us all into robots, man.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Dude, that's deep. You're, like, symbolising how the corporations are taking over and stuff, man. It's like, they're turning us all into robots, man.

[bleep] the man, [bleep] the machine. Your signature perfectly symbolizes this and yeah, we gotta resist.

Though I really like it. Very typical of your style.

lampost_sig_stark.png

i like. its a funny twist on the botting legions. could maybe use a little detail to snazz it up, but its good :thumbup:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore