Lvl 55 with 60 attack.... drag long, or drag dagger p++ ?

jddogg

So what should i get.... a dragon long or a dragon dagger p++ ? Which would be better since i can't use a scimitar yet. Or if theres other better choices feel free to suggest those too. Thanks :]

I'd have to say get a Dragon Long until you can get a Scimitar. The DDS is only really useful for specials, other than that I don't think it's that useful. I may be wrong so if someone who would know more than I do posts something do what they say.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

both (if you can afford them) long for main weapon, dds for specs. the d long spec is ok, but dds spec will do more damage.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

IF you have the cash, get a brackish blade.

They're kinda expensive atm though, and will probably start crashing. So you might want to hold off and use a dlong until then.

I dont plan on staying at lvl 60 attack for TOO long, and yes i can afford both, i didnt think to switch back and forth for the special/poison. Good idea right on, ill get them both.How easy is the quest for dlong? I forgot lol it's been so long.

Brackish blade would still be a good investment as its one of the best pre-chaotic rapier stab weapons. That way when you are assigned dragons from slaying your way through what I outlined in your other topic you'll be able to kill them much more quickly. ;)

Highly recommend against getting a d long.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

IF you have the cash, get a brackish blade.

They're kinda expensive atm though, and will probably start crashing. So you might want to hold off and use a dlong until then.

I dont plan on staying at lvl 60 attack for TOO long, and yes i can afford both, i didnt think to switch back and forth for the special/poison. Good idea right on, ill get them both.How easy is the quest for dlong? I forgot lol it's been so long.

Lost City isnt very hard at all, all you have to do is use the 3 mushroom's just north of the tree as a safespot and mage or range it(if u range it though u will have to make ur own bow/arrows as u cant take any sort of armor or weaponry with you to entrana)

Spikestr1ke.png