Miscellania Glitch

SoulWars

Whenever I use my ring of wealth to teleport to Miscellania and walk down the stairs on my way to the maples, I get a white screen if playing on a browser and if I'm playing on the RS client, I get shut down... every single time.

This is so annoying lol and I don't know why it happens

How do I fix this and has it happened to you?

Thanks

Try changing your graphics settings around, switch between OpenGL and DX, or fullscree and fixedscreen. It could just be something small like that, or it could be a huge coding error at Jagex' end. I haven't heard of this nor have I experienced it so my advice is limited!

Good luck!

I have had this happen to me a couple times, but not in miscellania. It just kind of happens randomly through the whole world.

I just shut down the game and restart and everything is back to normal. I don't know why it happens either.

Side note - I have gotten both a black screen and a white screen in the past.

It could be a place like south of Ardnough 1 year ago or something everyone who came there got the gamecrash error and couldnt log back in. It happened because some flowers south of the zoo was heavy messed up.

Something similar to this happens to me, but it doesn't matter where I am. I'll just be doing something (doesn't matter what it is I'm doing) and my RS Client will just close on its own. Some days it doesn't happen, other days it happens multiple times. It's really odd....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.