Chivarly

Amonitas

I never bothered personally, found it easier to alternatate with the lower level prayers, simply because in some cases you might not need defence, or attack and strength. Now I've got Piety I'm still not using it, just getting Curses :P

Try chivalry a bit, see if you get on with it.

Yes, but understand that getting peity asap should be your number one priority if you want to be efficient.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I use Chivarly a lot on my tasks and it really speeds up the process, but only for like 10 minutes then I run out of pots. Should I just stick to Ultimate Strength/Superhuman Strength or something?

Also I could easily afford Pray 70 but I am not willing to spend 6 million for it, but I plan on slowly getting it via random methods.

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

Then don't bother with even praying, judging from your play style (unwilling to pay 6m for piety) it won't be worth it to you.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I use Chivarly a lot on my tasks and it really speeds up the process, but only for like 10 minutes then I run out of pots. Should I just stick to Ultimate Strength/Superhuman Strength or something?

Bring more pots, and some prayer gear if you deem necessary.

crossed_body.png

I've never used chav, as I had the level for piety when it came out. But in EVERY situation it is worth it to buy piety.

From your lvl, it would cost you 7m to buy the dragon bones needed, or about 1k green dragons to kill.

If you went to chaos tunnels and attacked dragons that bots are attacking, while flashing chav, then you're only looking at maybe 3 or 4 hours of killing them to be able to afford it.

But either way, higher prayer = infinitely better. You get more prayer potions per dose, AND you have a better prayer.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Also I could easily afford Pray 70 but I am not willing to spend 6 million for it, but I plan on slowly getting it via random methods.

If you don't want to grind out hours of whatever money making method it requires to get to 70 piety - you should just learn how to flash prayer.

It takes a little practice (and it's hard to notice at first if you're getting it right or not) but basically turn it on - right before you make your attack animation.

I usually turn it on a little bit after my attack animation and then turn it off right after my animation.

Theoretically, it's possible to pray losslessly using this method. However, with my imperfect praying - I never spend more then one or two full prayer potion (for piety) when slaying.

capt%20kevin.png

How to flash:

Have the prayer ON before you earn for XP for the damage you do, and then off again.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum