Europa Universalis 3 Session Thread

Nero

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably were at war with too many guys, just imagine what it would have been like for them.

Also the way it sounds like you played means your infamy must have been huge, that effects your allies too I believe, and also explains why everyone was declaring war on you.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

26 is rather high... I think it's close to the limit.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I don't think you can get + fame :S

Do you mean prestige?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Actually I think the higher the infamy the worse

There is no 'positive' fame, because 0 is the best you can have.

So yeah, you just had a huge amount of infamy.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

No such thing as fame.

AI countries will 'trust' you if you do stuff like honouring alliances/guarantees, royal marriages, etc.

Infamy you get when you take provinces, and the higher you go the more your relations with other countries get damaged and if you cross your infamy limit everyone gets a 'dishonourable scum' casus belli on you and you get stability damaging events.

he is a lost cause dusty

Yea...

---

Anyways, I'm going to switch from Wallachia to Savoy. I've played a couple games now with Wallachia just to see how things go and they're generally just mega annoying successions of gang piles against me, and multiplayer wise I probably handicapped myself a tad bit too much.

But! Now you can righteously fear the pink menace of Savoy! Muwahahha

He did have like a 15,000 muslim man army outside his border.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Japan was quite fun to play as. Destroyed the Shogun, then lost my king just after a heir was born...Chinaware trade gives me +5 yearly legitmacy so stayed above 90 for the whole time.

16 years later there is no new shogun, the old shogun is slowly being dismantled by the other two countries.

Meanwhile

My inflation hits 11.3, I get some random event that takes it down to 9.3, then a new mission to reduce inflation to 9.0...so take out 2 loans...master of the mint dies...Its ok, I have 100% cultural tradition from gardens, epic and tapestry...of wait, no I don't, I created a load of advisors to sell for money, so I have 60... I recruit a master of the mint, get a 4 (so -0.8 per year), stick him in and wait.

Almost out of money and it is at 9.0, so another loan, and then bang, 8.9. New mission is to pay off the loans =D, so inflation goes back up to 10 by the time I have paid it off, the reward -1 inflation. =P

Then...THEN! Nobles give me 100 ducets.

Anyway, because they nerfed the number of mint masters you can have my traditional plan to power through the early game by gaining inflation, and then pay off the inflation, has been wrecked, so I need to work out how to deal with that *rage face*

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Couple more bashes against Castille, a long and epic war against the French menace, and Savoyard vassailization of Switzerland and minor expansion, and some tension between Morocco and Savoy over the province of Liguiria.

Was a good session, shame we had to end it early.

***Something I forgot, I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, so unless we are playing fairly early on in the day (like 12pm EST), I wont be able to play.

Im fine with tommorrow though if that's alright with you guys.

ALSO. Where the [bleep] is Mather, Trol, and Retech? I know Paul's been busy with stuff, but you guys better hurry up before we gobble up all your countries and spit them out as vassals.

Map - 1427:

8fAXo.png

Yeah, and I'm in a war with France AGAIN, and already I have 15,000 of their troops on the run, their other 15,000 is surrounded by 30,000 of my troops. So it is not looking good for them.

They probably have a hidden 15,000 somewhere else, but once their other guys are down, I'll just split up my army into a bunch of 1000's and they one massive stack to fish it out.

Will probably take their other vassals who have joined in the war for fun, but I will only be taking like 3 French provinces, from the other load I have taken, so France is rather weak and not a good option to take.

It's a REALLY big shaft.