Europa Universalis 3 Session Thread

Nero

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, I ended up taking an extra shift at work.

France is looking like it's been raped. I might load up the save and see what nations are still decent. I won't be able to make Saturday either though.

Austria is pretty swell, as with Bohemia (HRE), Burgundy, Norway, Teutonic Order, and Byzantine Empire

France is looking like it's been raped. I might load up the save and see what nations are still decent. I won't be able to make Saturday either though.

Austria is pretty swell, as with Bohemia (HRE), Burgundy, Norway, Teutonic Order, and Byzantine Empire

Think they'll last through the next session?

Think they'll last through the next session?

Most of em will no doubt.

I love how everyone gets their full name but me =P

Anywho, tried out two progressions(largely the same), neither of them really worked out (No, not the Dusty War, since what he is doing has the same effect as what I wanted to do):

So...In the event that Morrocco goes to war with the Hansa, and destroys their trade center...Everything in Northern Europe switches over to Antwerp(or whatever it is)

In the event that Morrocco goes to war with Venice....Morrocco gets very annoyed because it can't find one colony and it can't do a full annex, so does two wars, back to back(with no comeback, huzzah), and destroys Venice. This results in parts of South Europe trading through Lingia(or whatever the province I was gonna war with Dusty over) and the other part trading through Lisbon. This obviously benefits Dusty and Dungeonal. However, shortly after that most of the Linguia group switch over to Lubuck(or whatever), with only Iberia really remaining inside Lisborn's sphere.

The two(or three) wars distracted me from my main objectives, so gonna abandon Operation Canned Paul and Operation ICouldOwnage Suprise, and focus on Operation Trainwreck. Since Castille is destroyed my main rival in previous interations of Operation Trainwreck is not present, thus presenting me with a decent chance of total success.

Huzzah.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Conquering a province on a trade centre pretty much destroys the value of it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Conquering a province on a trade centre pretty much destroys the value of it.

Yes, that one province, which makes up about 5% of the trade value. The only means to accomplish what Archi wants to do is to embargo all of Europe and take the trade center, then destroy it. The problem is that another one would pop up in Germany within a couple years and everyone would then trade through that, starting the whole process again.

Wednesdays for the next couple of weeks would work for me, if we started around 8:30-9 pm GMT. Same with Mondays, but not sure about other people.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

You know that you can't destroy a trade center unless it has a value under 300, right? And that if you destroyed those trade centers someone would just make a new one.

Did them both within a month of take over, no embargoes neccessary...Something to do with the collapse of the trade league and good little Christians not wanting to trade to the evil Muslims, I assume.

And yeah, I know someone else would just make another. I just wanted to fiddle with the trade system within Europe since they have been eating my merchants for no real return (Worked differently in other games, will probably cancel that part of my plan and work on Trainwreck with all my cash)

Yeah, I am cool to carry on in an hour...I am ok to carry on now too =p

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

It is possible for me to play like 8pm-12am GMT.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

For Hamachi, you install, then click Network -> Join existing network -> details in the OP

For Mumble, you install, click connect -> add server -> details in op

for eu3, you go multiplayer -> join game -> input dustys ip (which you can find in hamachi)

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!