Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Star_Fox

Do you really care about your weight?

I do care about my weight. Being a "proper" weight makes you look more attractive - this is indisputable. When I look good I feel confident. When I feel confident I feel more social. When I'm attractive, confident, and social, I am more appealing to people in general and get significantly more attention from girls.

I see no reason why I wouldn't take the minute effort to care for my body when it improves my quality of life as much as it does. My physique allows me to play sports that I enjoy and live the life that I love. Staying in peak physical condition makes me happy.

TANSTAAFL

To an extent, yah. I don't think it's the best cardio out there, unless your pushing up hills like a mad man. :P

Plus, I don't want to build leg muscles, tbh. I'd rather build upper body.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Guest Rob

I've always wanted to have a built upper body, but I'm too lazy. I'm reasonably fit as it is, though. About 145 pounds at 6" tall. That's about 19.7 on the BMI scale, so I'm not overweight by any means. I do rowing in the summer and skiing in the winter, so I manage to stay fit.

Seeing the amount of people in this thread that are 5'10 to 6'0 and under 150 pounds....y'all should gain some weight.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Yeah I do, I'm 5'10 and I weigh 140 :/ I want to weigh less as well.

Why? For your height that seems fine.

If anything you're a bit on the light side. As for me? 5'10" and 175 lb / 178 cm and ~80kg and I'm in fairly good shape. I'm not fat, although for some odd reason I always feel like I don't have any energy and can barely get myself moving.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.