Filling up bank

barbwireboy3

so, as the title says I need to fill up my bank, roughly 240 spaces. I've been to all of the canafis shops, bought all of them out. I'm also thieving master farmers now. Any more ideas on how to fill my bank fast and cheap?

Oh, and I've emptied the bag for strange rocks and been to diango for holiday items.

TenseMurmur.gif

Effigies definitely. Also rings of different charges, 7 slots from duel rings, 7 slots from games necklaces, 3 slots from glorys. etc...

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Effigies definitely. Also rings of different charges, 7 slots from duel rings, 7 slots from games necklaces, 3 slots from glorys. etc...

actually 8 slots for duel rings and games neck, 5 slots for glorys, now that ring of wealth has teles to same thing, more items like this you can get

pots as being said, could make 1 item of each from bronze till steel.

get all your costume rewards from easter and such. costume from randoms.

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

Yup your right my mistakes but whatever still valid advice.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

go around runescape and buy 1 of everything at every single shop you come by

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Holiday event stuff, circus clothes, gnome clothes, books from your house, effigies, low level seeds. Could also spend a little time at the Herblore Habitat. That's a good 20-30 items right there.

Could also slay for a day or two for some drops and bank them (Assuming you're 93+ slay and can use yak). Should get about 30-40 different items in those 2 days of slaying.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

One of each clean herb, grimy herb, seconds and unfinished potions, except torstol (too expensive). Would cost you about 100k and eat up like 30-40 spots.

I seriously wonder how people can have >100 empty space and im struggling to free even 20.. :wall:

I seriously wonder how people can have >100 empty space and im struggling to free even 20.. :wall:

This >.>

But OT:

Try to not have so much bank space to begin with. Most Scapers make do with 40 - 10 bank spaces free. I myself make do with around 30. There are a lot of useful items that you can keep in your bank to make every day scaping easier.

Keep most useful items/ect, and you won't have as much as a problem as far as filling up your bank goes. Other then that, holiday items, afros, books from your poh, circus clothing, oh and take all your keys off your key rings. That's a good 7-ish spaces that won't take much time to consolidate again.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Ye, I cleaned out my bank a week ago and sorted it out. Then i decided to buy 75k superheats, and using the empty invent button will speed it up abit :( I had about 50 free before that.

Ill try out all these places, thanks :3

TenseMurmur.gif