TET Recruitment Drive 2011

Good Luck everyone! May those who recieve their new found power use it wisely and respectfully to its full intentive use. And its' full intentive use ever! NEVER USE IT FOR EVIL or for your own vantage much less for your own gain and improving your competitive edge.

-Saiga Tatsumi

Yeah the evil thing won't work, some past and current TET people are evil incarnate.

Good luck to all that are applying, I can promise you that TET is a whole lot of fun.

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png

Good Luck everyone! May those who recieve their new found power use it wisely and respectfully to its full intentive use. And its' full intentive use ever! NEVER USE IT FOR EVIL or for your own vantage much less for your own gain and improving your competitive edge.

-Saiga Tatsumi

Yeah the evil thing won't work, some past and current TET people are evil incarnate.

Good luck to all that are applying, I can promise you that TET is a whole lot of fun.

It's only the leaders that have evil tendencies. We tolerate it :P

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Saiga Tatsumi

*cough*mumm_ra*cough*

Popoto.~<3

Only Corrupt officials tolerate cheating and illegal activities. I never let my own men use their cocky power to abuse my subordinates in war. Screw Rank I even hated how before I was a Captain and a raw First-Lieutenant. Them Second-Lieutenants tried to act all cocky and crap. Deep down in the truth an' all... Rank is nothing its' all on Responsibility, Strategy, Tactics, Courage, Valour, Honour and Respect which separates people not friggin' Rank. I do not know how much more I can put this out there. So again good luck to anyone who makes it ^.~

-Saiga Tatsumi

Peace Homies! Photographer by Day! Sword Saint by Night!

Good luck to everyone who applied, especially myself! :thumbsup:

"Those who can't 'do', teach, and those that can't teach, teach Gym."

"If all else fails, duck. As a military strategy, it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a moment or two."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."

"To be, or not to be." - "Hey, I know that, where's it from?" - "Existentialism for insects."

"I fought the law - and won"

"There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand binary and those who don't"

"There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand tertiary, those who don't and those who mistake it for binary"

"There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand base 4, those who don't, those who mistake it for tertiary and those who mistake it for *Censored*ing people"

Was banned for the past week lol but finally submitting my app. Hope it's still considered. Goodluck everyone.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

The application process is now officially closed! Thanks to all who have sent in their applications, we've had some excellent ones this year :thumbsup:

As a team we're now in private discussions about the apps and voting on the ones we think are best. We hope to get our decisions done by this weekend, so we'll update you then :thumbup: . Please be aware that this is subject to change depending on how long it takes us, but we'll decide ASAP :mrgreen:

Thanks <3:

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png