TET Recruitment Drive 2011

tipiteventteambanner1uw.jpg

TET Recruitment Drive

Hello! Welcome to the TET Recruitment Drive 2011!!

Before we begin, if you have no idea what TET is, here's a little summary of what we do:

TET stands for the Tip.It Events Team, whereas TETAU stands for the Tip.it Events Team Australia. Both of these two teams combine to be known as the TET; a team composed of members that help to organize and run regular events for the Tip.It Community. TETAU event times are different to TET event times, so those who can make the TETAU event times are urged to apply for TETAU, as this will benefit you and us equally. It will mean you can turn up to more events than if you were to apply for TET, and not be able to make the times!

Have you ever gone to a TET event, and had a good time? No? Well that's something we have been noticing as of late, and have decided to do something about it! We're looking to revive TET with more events that the community wants! Yes, that's right! This means more organized boss hunts and skill focused events! This all sounds fine and dandy, but it is hard work to create all these events, so this is where we need you; the Skillers and Boss hunters of Tip.it! Interested? Then please, read on!

For this year’s recruitment drive, we are looking for some creative, fun loving Folk who are experienced Boss Hunters or accomplished Skillers who can help us with the planning and hosting of events for the Tip.it Community! If that description fits you, perhaps you've got what it takes to make it in the event world! This is a unique opportunity to give back to Tip.it and help us create fun events for the whole of Runescape to enjoy.

However, we don't just have fun in TET. We also expect you to:

• Work with team mates to create new events.
  • Be able to construct a story and put your ideas into words.
  • Be adaptive, and ready to face any situation during events.
  • Be willing to give a couple of hours of your time every week to help out with work.
  • Have a good sense of team spirit.

If you're still interested in joining, then we're interested in what you have to say! These are the requirements to join the team:

•  
  • You must have a Tip.it forum account, preferably one that's been registered for a while.
  • You have to be a fairly active Runescape player.
  • You have to fill out the application form and submit an event within it.
  • You must remain an active member of the team after being accepted.
  • It is recommended to be skilled in the ways of boss hunting and skilling.

“How exactly does one apply?” I hear you ask. Well, it's simple really. You have to fill out the following application form and PM it to Staff_Applications with the subject "TET Application:<username here>".

Please take your time when filling out the form. We will be basing our decision almost entirely on the application that you fill out, so make sure you do it correctly.

The Deadline is the 20th of June. So Get them in by then!

All applications will be reviewed with the same standard, no matter when they are sent in, so there's no need to rush. Correct grammar and spelling also helps. Try to make an event that will appeal to all current Runescape players.

Runescape Name: (Link to the RS High Scores by replacing "USERNAME" with your name on the below link or provide any self-updating stat-signature)

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare.ws?user1=USERNAME

Link to Tip.It Forum Profile:

P2P/F2P?

What experience do you have with Boss hunting and/or Skilling in Runescape? (Which bosses do you hunt regularly? How much experience do you have? What are your favorite/best skills?)?

Time Zone:

Age Group: (For statistical purposes. Please choose one of the following: 0-12 years; 13-16 years; 17-20 years; 21 years or older)

Preferred Team: (TET or TETAU)

Event Experience: (Do you have any experience managing a group of people? Have you ever attended a TET or other event before?)

What I can bring to TET: (Your attributes, why you believe you would be an asset to the team)

A little about myself: (A basic description of yourself)

An event idea: (Create an event idea. How would you make it fun for attendees? This can be a brief description; it does not need to follow the official Tip.It Event outline, however feel free to use that outline.)

* Optional * How do you feel TET can improve?

[u][b]Runescape Name: [/b][/u] (Link to the RS High Scores by replacing "USERNAME" with your name on the below link or provide any self-updating stat-signature) 
http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare.ws?user1=USERNAME

[u][b]Link to Tip.It Forum Profile:[/b] [/u]

[u][b]P2P/F2P? [/b] [/u]

[u][b]What experience do you have with Boss hunting and/or Skilling in Runescape?[/b][/u] (Which bosses do you hunt regularly?  How much experience do you have?  What are your favourite/best skills?)?

[u][b]Location: [/b] [/u]

[u][b]Time Zone: [/b] [/u]

[u][b]Age Group:[/b] [/u](For statistical purposes. Please choose one of the following: 0-12 years; 13-16 years; 17-20 years; 21 years or older)

[b][u]Preferred Team:[/u][/b] (TET or TETAU)

[b][u]Event Experience:[/u][/b] (Do you have any experience managing a group of people?  Have you ever attended a TET or other event before?) 

[b][u]What I can bring to TET:[/u][/b] (Your attributes, why you believe you would be an asset to the team) 

[b][u]A little about myself:[/u][/b] (A basic description of yourself) 

[b][u]An event idea:[/u][/b] (Create an event idea.  How would you make it fun for attendees?  This can be a brief description; it does not need to follow the official Tip.It Event outline, however feel free to use that outline.)

[b][u] * Optional * How do you feel TET can improve?[/u][/b]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: GOOD LUCK AND BRING ON THE FUN! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Get Crack'n People. The experience you get with TET is unforgettable and if you're into Events, defo' give it a try. :thumbup:

(Just avoid the 3rd room to the right on the 2nd floor of the Tower. I havent cleaned it since...) :-w

Popoto.~<3

Goodluck to applicants. TET is brilliant fun, and you have the chance to make it epic with making tip.it shine in the eyes of the public with bustling events with everyone talking about them and how fun they are. That just isn't happening anymore, take the job and make it worth it and you'll see the rewards :D.

Good luck to the applicants. I'd apply but I don't think I'm qualified enough. ;) *cough* :rolleyes:

Hope you guys can get some good events coming our way soon. :)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I've always been interested in helping out around tif/tet. Though not sure how good of a job I would do if I were accepted . . .

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Interesting direction that TET are now taking. I have to say I will miss the parties and fun we've had. I've been so busy with Uni that I've been unable to attend as of late, but I'm certainly going to keep an eye on how this new direction works. Good luck to everyone applying, TET can be a great way to make friends and become part of the community, both going to events and making them :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Goodluck everyone! :D

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I might apply to this, I love bosshunting events.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Good luck to those who are applying <3: A little advice from me; try use our event format when you create your event idea, it's not necessary but it shows how you can adapt to it. But please please be aware it's the IDEA that is the most important, short paragraphs on your idea are just as fine :thumbsup:

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

I already applied, good luck everyone :)

OMG ZEZIMA!

-

If you guys manage to pull off the efficiency/boss hunting thing, I think it'll be positive overall.

Best of luck to the applicants and to the members who will be training them. ;)

Best of luck to all applicants!

I thought I'd offer some input here as I see you're trying a new(er) direction. I used to visit TET events semi-regularly years ago (2-3). I stopped visiting them for various reasons, fun not being one of them though. There was never a lack of fun. :)

Anyway, what I'm attempting to get to is this. I visited last Saturday's event (which was good fun!) through some other invitation, and it got me looking up the TET schedule. There I noticed all events are on a Saturday and most (if not all) of them are at 9 PM UK time. Now I don't know about others of course, but my Saturday evening schedule is usually very busy and even though I would love to attend some more events in the future, the days/times just don't suit me. Maybe there's some room for improvement there, perhaps by scheduling some events on Sundays or Fridays.

Just my two cents. I'm aware that I'm a total outsider here so my input may not be as relevant. But ah well, it never hurts right? Good luck and I'll be keeping an eye out! You guys do a great and tireless job entertaining the online community! :^_^:

Mask

Best of luck to all applicants!

I thought I'd offer some input here as I see you're trying a new(er) direction. I used to visit TET events semi-regularly years ago (2-3). I stopped visiting them for various reasons, fun not being one of them though. There was never a lack of fun. :)

Anyway, what I'm attempting to get to is this. I visited last Saturday's event (which was good fun!) through some other invitation, and it got me looking up the TET schedule. There I noticed all events are on a Saturday and most (if not all) of them are at 9 PM UK time. Now I don't know about others of course, but my Saturday evening schedule is usually very busy and even though I would love to attend some more events in the future, the days/times just don't suit me. Maybe there's some room for improvement there, perhaps by scheduling some events on Sundays or Fridays.

Just my two cents. I'm aware that I'm a total outsider here so my input may not be as relevant. But ah well, it never hurts right? Good luck and I'll be keeping an eye out! You guys do a great and tireless job entertaining the online community! :^_^:

Mask

Thanks so much for your input :) I was actually just thinking of suggesting that we change up the times a bit.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Good Luck everyone! May those who recieve their new found power use it wisely and respectfully to its full intentive use. And its' full intentive use ever! NEVER USE IT FOR EVIL or for your own vantage much less for your own gain and improving your competitive edge.

-Saiga Tatsumi

Peace Homies! Photographer by Day! Sword Saint by Night!