Increasing lootshare potential

Mini_Spawn

Basically I'm curious as to which method of gaining lootshare potential will be the fastest.

I've heard mass corp/mass godwars dungeon and at the same time small teams of the same bosses. I'm fairly inexperienced with the concept so I can't provide a definitive opinion, however small team corp would probably provide the best increase over the long run- what I want to know is what works the best in the short run.

catfight2.jpg

The point made in the example stands. with very high lsp you stand a good chance at getting a good drop from mass corp or another mass boss. that good drop could potentially be a lot more than the lsp that you currently have. that is why i have an interest in this.

catfight2.jpg

I sort of forget the figures, but "1gp" worth of LSP is worth about 3 coins...but that's if you have the time to cash it in. Also, you lose 10% of your LSP/day, so luck is still a big factor.

I don't know for certain, but I remember reading that:

(i) losing out on a bigger drop will increase your lsp more

(ii) the higher the ge value of the drop, the less each gp worth of lsp matters for whether or not you get that drop

So if you miss a 10k and mass for a 100m drop, your chances will hardly be increased at all

Whereas if you miss a 100m drop and mass for a 10k, your chances of getting the 10k drop rise much more.

So it would be best to get lsp at monsters with high value drops (corp) then use the lsp on monsters with lower value drops. This is all mostly guesswork, I haven't done any tests or anything.

I sort of forget the figures, but "1gp" worth of LSP is worth about 3 coins...but that's if you have the time to cash it in. Also, you lose 10% of your LSP/day, so luck is still a big factor.

You lose 10% per day??? Do you have any proof of that?

93959819.png

Leaaf.png

The fastest way would be to LS Nex and whoever gets the loot sells it and splits it. That way say you get a 5 man 500m drop. One person would get the drop, sell it, and give each person their split. The others would all have 100m LSP and 100m cash from the split. They can then go bosshunt and use the LSP to make more money. Most pro Nex teams FFA split though so doing this might be hard.

Edit: Feel free to correct me if any of this is wrong.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.