Favorite Led Zeppelin Song

Althalus

Well, I'm an absolute led zep nut. I have 2 band t-shirts, nearly all their albums on cd, and then on vinyl, and i' planning to buy more.

My favourite song would be either Kashmir, Stairway to Heaven, Communication Breakdown, Whole Lotta Love or Dazed and Confused.

But there's too many to chose from...

lampost_sig_stark.png

The Rain Song, and Battle of Evermore. Oh! And The Ocean. I love the album Houses of the Holy because all the songs on there are amazing... No Quarter.... well maybe not The Crunge. Don't think much of The Crunge. Since I've Been Loving You..... Fool In The Rain... Ohh, and Led Zeppelin III is an amazing album too, I love That's The Way, it's such a sad song! I just got that album on LP and that spinner on the cover just makes my day every time I look at it! Haha

Yeah, I've been a Zeppelin fan all my life basically, all their albums, and I'm collecting them on vinyl as well. There's nothing like the quality of a record.

Pretty soon I'm planning on getting the music notation for the riff in Black Dog tattoo'd across my back, because even though it's not in my top favourites, that tattoo of that riff says a lot of things about me, that I'm a musician, that I've been into Zeppelin my whole life, that I can rock, that I think it's one of the most iconic riffs in rock history... and because the notation looks pretty interesting written down, and I think it'd be awesome for someone who can read music to pick up a guitar and play the riff off my back haha!

Along the coast road, by the headland

The early lights of winter glow.

Ill pour a cup to you my darling.

Raise it up --- say cheerio.

Still You Shook Me. Which isn't even a Zeppelin song. But still.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_LEk2Ytpe3Q

I wonder why I am the only one that mentioned it. There's a fantastic version on the BBC sessions record by the way. I thought it was the second version on that record that I liked best. It's been ages since I last listened to that. :)

No, it's the shorter version that I liked so much. It's on you tube even.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bjt2U1AeC9I&feature=related

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I came into this thread expecting "STAIRWAYSTAIRWAYSTAIRWAY" but people seem to recognize his other songs. I would have to go with black dog.

Led Zeppelin is a band, not one person...

My bad, it was like 6am. I'm such a non-morning person I drive to school on autopilot.