amazing lvl 3-10 people

smither99

If only it is possible to get to the person behind the auto-ers. Instantly ban them aswell!

I don't know much about auto-ers, but don't they have problems with random events and such?

yep that was basically wat random events were made for
New bots can avoid them easily.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when me and O R E do alot of things like watch each other level and stuff we get steriotyped because of all the autoers calling us them, but lots of us lvl 3 pures are honest hard workers on skills just like all you high levels

i also see alot of magic cutters get kill, i get like about 40 logs extra each night because they die

gizmo2k5.png

That's pretty crazy. Sure most high leveled players there couldn't attack you, but if you ran into a level 45-50 stength pure, you're as good as dead. Not to mention all of the aggressive monsters you find on the way. And other PKers.

It's a pretty good strategy to have a pure for rune ore mining, because in that deep level wildy, if your miner was a level 3, it'd have to be a level 48 or lower attacking you, therefore reducing your risk of being one-hitted.

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan

ive seen a guy, i think his name is "pureskillz" or something, but he has 99 fishing, cooking and woodcut... and hes lv 3... :P

If you mean pure99skillz, he's gone now, he got banned for autowc, he never autofished though, was number 13 in fishing, always at fishguild.

firemakin has to be hacking in some way or another, check his exp in stuff, 2,000,000 (x2): 4,000,000: 20,000,000 (x2): 37,000,000. No one can do that, its impossible.

thats not impossible just requires planning

come on now, lets not think that he planned that out.

sig3gk6.png

Mining rune is one of the few sensible things to do on a lvl 3. By being extremely low leveled, you can avoid most of the pkers who hang around the rune rocks.

And the low levels mining rune in wildy are not autoers. People don't like autoers, and they would be killed on sight.

Paulsigsmall.jpg

Autoing didn't just start yesterday. It's been there since the dawn of RuneScape.

And quite sarcasticly, they support the majority of the market. :evil:

Think about it this way. With autoers pumping 28 rune essence every 3 minutes on 10 accounts in the RuneScape economy for weeks on end, the rune essence price is now at 35-45 each.

Now, whats going to happen when you mass ban them? :x

i would GLADLY, GLADLY pay double or more for every tradable item if it meant that all those lame cheaters would get perma banned from all or runescape :D

Same.

i dunno why but i got rid or my lvl.120 account (gave it to my bro) and started a lvl 3 pure and aimed to raise all non-combat skillz to 99 !!

well looks liek ill be those with no life !

this thread also gave me confidence and support so thankz people !

I dont know why people thinkg theyre autoing , think about the poepl who are 90+ combat with 85 mining those people also raised theyre combat so it would take lss time just to mine then raise combat too if anything u shuld say the lvl 90s are autoing

R.I.P

Nightryder3 | 94 Magic | 90 Cooking

I hate chopping yews on free servers now adays with all of the autoers!!!

they steal all the yews! :x

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

Mining rune is one of the few sensible things to do on a lvl 3. By being extremely low leveled, you can avoid most of the pkers who hang around the rune rocks.

And the low levels mining rune in wildy are not autoers. People don't like autoers, and they would be killed on sight.

Just wondering, how do you get through the Red Spiders and all the other monsters on your way there? :?

RsN: Arcade