When To Repot?

JPMC Mate

5-10 mins usually.

I've been repotting at 5 mins lately since I started using the berserk prayer.

Berserker is not worth using.

Cool beans.

icwatudidthere.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Grimy gave you the answer you wanted about as concisely as you can get:

Repot everytime you drop 1 level (aka 1 minute) if you earn 5m gp per hour

1.5mil gp/hour for repot every 2 minutes

750k gp/hour for repot every 3 minutes

Anything below that not worth mentioning.

To rephrase grimy since you don't seem to think this is an answer:

Look at how much gp/hr you earn.

If you earn 5mil+ repotting every 1 level drop is best.

If you earn 1.5mil+ repot every 2 levels is best.

If you earn 750k+ repot every 3 levels is best.

If you earn <750k report every 4 levels is best.

If you do not care about cost at all and can't see how it has a bearing on the matter:

Repot every single time you drop 1 level as this maximises your dps and thus your efficiency at monster hunting specifically, though not your overall efficiency if you earn <5mil gp an hour

I don't earn any of those as I do not know of a money method that can get me 750k an hr, but I also don't want to not use Super Sets as that lessens my xp/hr.

Rage, trust me your not alone, those kind of figures are for those with a disposable income, and those who have secret flipping/merchanting items.

Since no one is going to reveal exactly HOW to achieve said figures of income, I will try and help you out with what I know.

Disregarding income per hour, I find on slayer tasks an ideal estimate to repot on supers to be between 3-4 minutes.. I know I can always make the money back somehow, so it's never usually a big issue.

Try not to get too disheartened when the "elite" try and tell you how to play whilst ignoring your original question, us normal players will work things out together :-)

ix_lexi_ix.png

Ace, are you mad? Grimy gave a perfect answer to his question right off the bat, and his disability to understand it is what causes confusion. The reason grimy didn't provide figures for meaningless income values is because basically anyone with any stats can achieve incomes in the range of 400-800k an hour, assuming they aren't complete morons. If you are going to ask a question, you also have to understand what you are asking, and if you don't understand efficiency, then it's not really worth asking questions about it, is it?

For the overload question, for overloads to be more efficient against 3 min ext att/str with melee only combat(not cannoning) you need to make around 11m an hour assuming herblore xp is worthless to you.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Ace, are you mad? Grimy gave a perfect answer to his question right off the bat, and his disability to understand it is what causes confusion. The reason grimy didn't provide figures for meaningless income values is because basically anyone with any stats can achieve incomes in the range of 400-800k an hour, assuming they aren't complete morons. If you are going to ask a question, you also have to understand what you are asking, and if you don't understand efficiency, then it's not really worth asking questions about it, is it?

For the overload question, for overloads to be more efficient against 3 min ext att/str with melee only combat(not cannoning) you need to make around 11m an hour assuming herblore xp is worthless to you.

Why try to read through all these numbers - if sooner or later, somebodys just going to pop in and answer in less then a sentence.

As you can see - Sy produced all the possible ranges of incomes, along with exactly when to pot and the OP says he can't make 750k an hour.

If you cant make 750k an hour, pot every 4 minutes (as Sy said)

^which you should be able to - and while the "secret flipping" methods have not been divulged, there are easily 5+ methods that multiple people advocate that can accomplish this.

If you don't want to do make this money because it's "boring" or "takes too long", then you can't reap the benefits.

There's no point in handicapping yourself and ask "How can I be rich and make all these expensive things but not earn any money at all"

Now if there are any questions to making money, I'll post some methods here (which you probably already know by now but just to clarify)

-Green dragons in chaos tunnels

-Blue dragons in taverley

-Black dragons in evil chicken lair

-Frost dragons

-Farming every hour

-Mort Myre Fungus picking

-Grenwalls (they seem to be selling at a lot over their median)

-Making Unf Pots (you gotta test the buy/sell at various prices before you do it - as the median GE prices are not good indicators of profit)

-Dailies - I don't do them all but I can make around 500k by doing 4 of them or so

@Aceripper,

What exactly is an "ideal estimate"? Did you test it out at various stats/time and came up with the conclusion?

What is this "ideal" referring to?

An acceptable amount of kills? (If so, where is this amount)

A decent enough cost/benefit ratio? (If so, how did you measure that)

Anyhow, this topic has gone by way longer then it should have - and I don't see how Grimy/Fire Rage's posts could be any more clearer.

capt%20kevin.png

Yeah, I already have my answer, and I have been making $ to keep up with this, but since it isn't 750k / hr, I'll just have to repot every 4 min.

ONE THING: What dailies can I do with my stats?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.