Effigy Skills

Cheat

My bank is growing everyday from flipping and I'm about to start slayer seriously after some questing and training my herblore up also some dging is in desperate need. My dungeoneering is very low at the moment and I doubt I'll be training it until at least level 50 - 60 from tears/pengs so in the meantime I thought I might get some buyable effigy skills up.

1.) Fletching 75 - 97: I have heard broad arrows are excellent for this? Whats the approx gp/xp for this and is it indeed the best way? I want to get this skill up fairly quickly but would rather not blow millions on it for a 20k difference in xp/hour.

2.) Cooking/Firemaking Both 70 - 97: I don't think many people are looking for cooking assists as it is such a prevelant high skill so I thought I might train firemaking instead because of its use with the handcannon.. I would be using barbarian horn - what is the best method for training - again, I don't mind spending some money but don't particularly want to blow my bank for not a particularly useful skill.

3.) Smithing 70 - 97: I checked grimy's sheets and adamant platebodies seem to be a mere 3.5gp/xp at the moment which sounds pretty cheap.. Would this be the best way? What should I do before I can make adamant plates?

4.) Summoning - Will be getting it up as it goes - no advice needed.

5.) Construction - What would the cost be from 72 - 97? Are there any effective boosts? Is the best method oak larders or is a more expensive faster method more efficient? Prepared to spend from 60 - 90m on this.

Farmign and Herblore will be got anyway.

6.) Crafting 70 - 97: Was thinking of simply doing air battlestaffs as they are good cheap experience.. However the G.E limit does make this annoying are there any alternative good methods?

Thanks for your time and help..

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

My bank is growing everyday from flipping and I'm about to start slayer seriously after some questing and training my herblore up also some dging is in desperate need. My dungeoneering is very low at the moment and I doubt I'll be training it until at least level 50 - 60 from tears/pengs so in the meantime I thought I might get some buyable effigy skills up.

1.) Fletching 75 - 97: I have heard broad arrows are excellent for this? Whats the approx gp/xp for this and is it indeed the best way? I want to get this skill up fairly quickly but would rather not blow millions on it for a 20k difference in xp/hour.

2.) Cooking/Firemaking Both 70 - 97: I don't think many people are looking for cooking assists as it is such a prevelant high skill so I thought I might train firemaking instead because of its use with the handcannon.. I would be using barbarian horn - what is the best method for training - again, I don't mind spending some money but don't particularly want to blow my bank for not a particularly useful skill.

3.) Smithing 70 - 97: I checked grimy's sheets and adamant platebodies seem to be a mere 3.5gp/xp at the moment which sounds pretty cheap.. Would this be the best way? What should I do before I can make adamant plates?

5.) Construction - What would the cost be from 72 - 97? Are there any effective boosts? Is the best method oak larders or is a more expensive faster method more efficient? Prepared to spend from 60 - 90m on this.

6.) Crafting 70 - 97: Was thinking of simply doing air battlestaffs as they are good cheap experience.. However the G.E limit does make this annoying are there any alternative good methods?

Construction has a +3 boost from drinking tea from your house if you have the highest level shelves; they cost about 270K in supplies I believe.

I'm not the best person to answer the others, although I believe broad bolt fletching was severely affected by an update last month, becoming slower.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Can't really help you here but i think using sc knife and cutting is rather fast, well faster than stringing.

I would do maples from lvl 70 - 85, then switch to a high level logs, use barbarian horn to double your exp per log

From lvl 70- 80 i would say do gold ores with goldsmithing gloves, then spend money on bars after that to get to lvl 88, use sc tool to help as well.

I think oak larders is the best way til lvl 74 when you can do oak doors, depending on the price i think teaks might be more efficient.You can drink tea which can give from +1 - +3 visible cons boost depending on what level shelves you have in the kitchen, you also get +3 invisble boost with a crystal saw.

I suppose you could get some friends to help buy them off the g.e, if you have done some varrock diaries you can get some everyday, it may not be a lot but it's cheaper. I believe you can also buy some from baba yaga on lunar isle, i think only 20 a day?

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

1. last time i checked broad arrows were 6gp/exp

2. logs to use depends on your income although atm yew is only like 1.6gp/exp. Fm yew is 200+exp per hour so I don't really think horn is worth it. From what I understand, fm in ge is fastest although it is alot of work (you start from the bank and light backwards). What I use is also pretty fast but alot less work. I fm from lunar bank. Go north 1 step when I hit the house and moonclan tele when I hit the fence and by the time I use my logs I end up right outside the bank.

A note on crafting, you might want to consider gem cutting. Sapphire is 7gp/exp and from what I been told the exp rate is very very high.

Blue_Sock.png

Crafting 70 - 97: Was thinking of simply doing air battlestaffs as they are good cheap experience.. However the G.E limit does make this annoying are there any alternative good methods?

I think the GE limit doesn't exist anymore, though it's still kinda hard to get a big amount. A couple of weeks ago I got a couple thousand of battlestaves overnight.

2qcigdz.png

No need to aim for 97 for most skills for effigies tbh.

Fletching and Crafting have a cheap + 3 boost.

Cooking has the chef's delight, and it's not that hard to give cooking assists. You'd be surprised at how many 138 combat noobs need cooking assists everyday...

nasty_jenny.png

Crafting 70 - 97: Was thinking of simply doing air battlestaffs as they are good cheap experience.. However the G.E limit does make this annoying are there any alternative good methods?

I think the GE limit doesn't exist anymore, though it's still kinda hard to get a big amount. A couple of weeks ago I got a couple thousand of battlestaves overnight.

It still exists.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Well I've been getting 600/day from the GE for months so idk what happened to you but I'm pretty sure the buy limits still exist

1. Broad arrows are fastest yeah but quite expensive, I reccomend just stringing mage longs, it's still fast xp and profits (last I checked) don't cut logs only string for better xp

2. I burned mages and 99 took no time, 3 days from 80 I think it was. Yews are a bit cheaper and still ok xp but stay away from maples they're way too slow. Don't bother with barb horn it takes too long to fill to be worth it

3. If you want mining up too most efficient and cheap way is to superheat while mining in lrc with goldsmith gaunts, but if you don't care about mining and just want fast xp then do addy plates, I'd stay away from lower plates than addy and superheat gold or make bolts before you can do them unless you don't care about a big loss of gp

5. Don't have time to calc for 70-97 but for me 99 cons from 85 with oak planks is 66 mil so its somewhere close to that. Oak larders til you can make dungeon doors then do them with demon butler. Or you could do mahogony tables which is 700k xp p/h but cost about twice as much per xp

6. I just put an offer in for 1.2k battlestaffs + air orbs wait 48 hours craft, sell back and repeat but I'm in no rush to level it and thats only like 80k xp per day, you could get people to buy them for you or make dhide bodies

Bbk.png

No need to aim for 97 for most skills for effigies tbh.

Fletching and Crafting have a cheap + 3 boost.

Cooking has the chef's delight, and it's not that hard to give cooking assists. You'd be surprised at how many 138 combat noobs need cooking assists everyday...

This. Depending on your herb lvl you should just start there...

Xmrwhitex.png