Strength training

tigershelby2

So once I hit 85 attack, I think Im gonna get my str up since i havent worked on it in forever. Any changes from the old d scimmy and d defender? Or would SS be a better weapon?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

From what I remember, Sara Sword is ~5k more str exp per hour. I could be wrong though, because those figures were done with rune defender way back when.Either way, I don't believe it's worth the cash. But Korasi's Sword is better exp per hour than Dragon Scimitar for sure. :) Try that out.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

From what I remember, Sara Sword is ~5k more str exp per hour. I could be wrong though, because those figures were done with rune defender way back when.Either way, I don't believe it's worth the cash. But Korasi's Sword is better exp per hour than Dragon Scimitar for sure. :) Try that out.

Im not much of a quester, so I think Ill just stick to the D scim then

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

If you're going for 99, then it could save quite a few hours. But I know what you mean. I don't like quests either.

I also suggest Slayer. Nothing says "sex me up" like a good Slayer level. :P

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

99 is the eventual goal, but its so far away Im not even considering it for now. And slayer is the only way I can train combats without getting too bored, so its a pretty much given.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

SS over all if you can afford it. Just sayin'. But otherwise, valid advice above.

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

I went from 87~ -99 Strength last August-November using a ZGS( I know it sucked, thought the price would rebound and make me money >_< :wall: ) until the beginning of October, then ss straight through until I hit 99. Its more about doin what you enjoy, or having motivation to get the levels, that's how i kept goin to get the money for 92 Prayer during that same timespan :thumbsup: The primary motivation being kicking Nomad's pastey white ass =D>

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

You can always level up dungeoneering - get a rapier and watch your exp shoot up even more.

Think of it as training with a whip on attack (except a lot better and it can train any stance really)

Honestly, the rapier is the best weapon for like 99% of slayer tasks with the exception of:

waterfiends - use maul

wyverns - use longsword

capt%20kevin.png

This.

I also suggest Slayer. Nothing says "sex me up" like a good Slayer level. :P

Also, investing now in a rapier will save you tons of melee training time in the long run.

If you're unsure about doing dung for two weeks to get it then do like a day of dung then a day of slayer until you do.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.