Call of the Sea aura

Robert_R

Has anyone tested how well this aura works? I'm considering getting it because I need to get 91 fishing eventually. But I want to know if it's only a slight increase or a semi-significant increase in xp/hour.

Right obviously there is no definitive answer to this so early on but I have heard off the two people I've spoken to who have tried it that it makes little or no difference. A ridiculously small sample size who porbably didn't use it for very long.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I used it earlier with my granite lobster and i didn't notice any difference, but the next hour i get free i'll try and get a more solid number with the aura on and without the aura on.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

I didnt think there was any difference at all TBH. Im wondering if its not turned on or something.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

no solid numbers are around yet, but I think it is most likely to improve catching rate anywhere from 3 to 10%.

I get this number based off the other auras and its cost at 5000 points.

assuming you get xp like normal from bonus fish. that will add up to quite a lot, 100k to 350k from 82 to 91 in fact. (assuming 100% aura coverage time)

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

The problem is the aura won't be covering the entire time so it will be fairly unnoticeable.

As many above have stated, it's best to wait a week or two before data becomes fully available.

j0xPu5R.png

I haven't tried it personally, but what I've been hearing(And obviously others have too) is that there isn't a big difference. This is the kind of thing that I can picture Jagex making more powerful in a update.

Isaact20.png

Isaact20.png