The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

Congrats!

What're your goals now?

Right now I'm going for milestone cape 80. I could probably get it today but I'm not using a single plank unless I get a construction challenge so it looks like it'll have to wait until the god statues reset in a few days.

I just hope that Divination won't be too hard to train so I can reclaim the cape quickly :P

How did you like the new quest? I've heard some people didn't like it.

It was quite fun. The boss used to be much harder though, maybe that's why some players didn't like it. It's far too easy now :/

Milestone cape progress: I got 80 crafting and thieving, which means that I only have two skills left. I think I'll do hunter today too, I only need like 80k xp so that shouldn't take more than maybe an hour.

wjSx1DQ.png

I wonder if I'm the first DIYer to get 80+ all skills, at least I don't know of anyone else :o I know that a few others have 70+ all like itam and Oddish though.

zvsJZrk.png

I keepsaked the milestone cape :) The final milestone cape will probably take quite a while, and the two new skills will probably be released by then.

Grats on the 80+!!

Do you do plank runs to the plank maker d00d or do you use the plank make spell?

Plank runs. I use ring of duelling to teleport to castle wars and then use the balloon to go to the lumber yard.

99 mining at gem rocks then 99 crafting from cutting the gems! Mwahaha!

But on a more serious note, herblore and farming would both be incredibly impressive DIY 99's and would love to see you go for those. Good luck with whatever you choose to do though!

that awkward moment when you're pm'ing Runar and he tells you about his white berry drop and you tell him to sell them

You should live-stream corp next time!

What did you bring?

Bandos chestplate & tassets, sea singer hood, zamorakian spear + rocktails for food. I'm not sure if I could do it with sharks, and I only have enough rocktails for two more kills because I can only get them from QBD right now :/ I really need to train fishing and cooking.