The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

Add an infernal bowstaff, and Watch out! We got a badass over here!

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Because I'm fighting on Zamorak's side in the Battle of Lumbridge, I wanted my character to look as evil as possible - what do you think? :twisted:

152ZxBT.png

7ate9_zpsbf3ac9d7.jpg

• Like 4

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

How often do you do Sara/Zammy?

If you mean the GWD bosses, pretty much never. I have all Saradomin drops already, but I guess I could try to get the rest of the subjugation robes.

Anyway, I got 94 slayer and 2200 total :) This was also my 200th slayer task.

nwxBoqC.png

What do you do for farming? Are you able to keep up with the demand for seeds to do regular herb runs? Or do you just put MTK on wood for seed nests or something?

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

What do you do for farming? Are you able to keep up with the demand for seeds to do regular herb runs? Or do you just put MTK on wood for seed nests or something?

Most of my farming xp is from the seeds that I get from Miscellania. There is an even better way of getting tree seeds though and that's ganodermic beasts.

Herb seeds are no problem, I get tons of them from slayer and I don't really do herb runs that often anyway.

Honestly what will you do with a rune kite (g)

It's going to sit in your bank and the wise old man will most likely end up stealing it

Actually if you collect enough treasure trail junk he trades you his partyhat for all of it.

But only once you get like 4b worth of Treasure trail junk, so that it isn't worth it anymore.

How did you get so many shards? I'm finding them so difficult to get! You can only get them by killing enemy soldiers correct?

Correct. There's really no easy way to get them, just find a world with as few players as possible and start killing. I had 16.7k renown by the time I got 1000 shards.

Bloodeh amazing mate. Just read all 73 pages of this blog and have to say I'm throughly impressed with all your work and commitment. Have to say my jaw dropped at each dragon pick drop you got seeing as Itam doesn't even have one yet?? Or didn't last time I checked (I could be wrong. So don't shoot me!)

~~Insert eye-gasmic Sig here~~

Damn it, Someone stole my idea, I had the staff made several days ago!

For those wondering, I don't actually grind my fragments, at all.

Assuming that they keep the number of available weapon reskins at 6, that means 6000 fragments are needed. It takes 2 hours or so at the battlefield to get 2k tears (thats my daily target since I am aiming for everything on both sides). I only kill all of the stray ones that gets ignored by most people, and I easily get 100 fragments a day.

with that, I'd get 6000 fragments earlier than I get enough tears for everything. (It'll take me 66 days, or 131k tears for both sides, at 100 frags a day, I'll be done on day 60)

Basically, my advice is, unless you really do not plan to return to battlefield, grinding for fragments is actually rather pointless, it's very easy to get them all in time.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Bloodeh amazing mate. Just read all 73 pages of this blog and have to say I'm throughly impressed with all your work and commitment. Have to say my jaw dropped at each dragon pick drop you got seeing as Itam doesn't even have one yet?? Or didn't last time I checked (I could be wrong. So don't shoot me!)

Thanks :) And it's true that itam never got a dragon pickaxe. I have no idea how I managed to get three so easily, because they're insanely rare.

I'm living on my own now :) This is actually a shared apartment so I don't live alone, but my flatmate isn't here right now - he had left a note saying that he's in his hometown until the end of summer. I'll probably go back home for a while too because I still have three weeks until my studies begin.

I also have to say that I'm completely lost in this city :mad: I guess that's not a surprise though because I'm from a pretty small town (less than 6000 people) and this city (Tampere) is the third largest city in Finland with a population of about 300,000. Luckily pretty much everything - grocery store, library, bank etc. - is only a few minutes' walk away from here and I only need to use a bus to go to the university.

Finally, this:

MkG4lvb.png