Blake's DIY Blog - Started Ironman!

Thanks, you should play more ;)

So here's my bonus xp weekend! Not in order. Also, I didn't play a lot on this account, I focused on my main. Still got a few nice levels though :)

[hide=52-57 Herblore]HtISM.png [/hide]

[hide=58 DG] Pe6BW.jpg[/hide]

[hide=63-71 Summon] FZabh.jpg

u43Af.jpg[/hide]

[hide=70 HP (70 Str before it, not pictured)]fuV1d.jpg [/hide]

[hide=57 Farm] AZdKl.jpg[/hide]

Got a few very nice unlocks, like Bunyip, Tortise, and super strengths.

Here's a full level recap from the past week or so...

68-70 Strength

62 Defense

54-58 DG

70 HP

50-57 Herblore

53 Crafting

58 Hunter

63 FM

67 WC

50-57 Farm

63-71 Summoning

Also, carved this pumpkin on the weekend - not the best, but it's close :P

PwuIe.jpg

2s0cxth.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, lets get some text in this blog instead of just all picture updates :) I'm still at runespan, wasting using all of my time to try to unlock POP. I have some level up pics, that I'll put in hide tags, because they're boring. Anyways, I got 89 last night, but missed the picture due to playing Bloons TD5 on my ipad :P

Other than that, I've been doing most of my daily challenges, to get up my lower skills. After I get 90 RC (maybe tonight, hopefully tomorrow) I can start training and doing fun stuff some more. I'd like to try out the new combat with slayer.

Another thing I definitely need to do is quest some more - falling a fair bit behind on that.

Most of these levels are from daily challenges, if not all of them. Only good rewards were a few raw rocktails to save for later.

First level here is doing the daily challenge at the workshop. Never been there before, pretty nice and easy, i'll have to go back :)

[hide=55/56 Smithing]

wZfko.jpg

JDIwt.jpg

[/hide]

Tears - next week, hopefully I can get it to go to crafting.

[hide=54 Con] O1bfc.jpg[/hide]

Turned in two challenges, got two different levels.

[hide=61/62 Thieving, 61 Herblore]

7a8Dt.jpg

0aHjY.jpg

[/hide]

In RL news, I just got funding for a new project at work. They are letting me use $250,000 (Holy [bleep] :shock: ) to build a website for them, with new features from the old one. The contractor company quoted $400,000 to make all of the changes that I'll make. Hopefully the first version will be live in a couple months, then I'll post a link here. It will be very basic and bare then, with bigger updates happening later. Pretty excited to be doing this myself, feel very accomplished to be doing this as a software engineer at 19 years old :D

Hope everyone had a great new years, mine was pretty boring :P Although, did play a very fun game, Cards Against Humanity. Never had a card game knock me over with laughter or "did that really just happen?"

2s0cxth.png

That's a hell of a way to start off the new year! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Also, I got stuck in a barrell in the back of the bar :P

Had a bit too much New Year's cheer, did ya? :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yeah, too bad I was alone :P

Past couple days has mostly been POP. Think I'm like halfway to the third region or something. Anyways, I also did a couple daily challenges for summoning and Woodcutting, getting me a level in that. Got 31 magics from a 15 arctic bear task, so that will be great for quests and such. I also cleaned my bank, so maybe bank picture soon. Hasn't changed much though

1uDch.jpg

2s0cxth.png

• 2 weeks later...

So, I decided to get a few levels after not playing for a few days. I started off the day by getting a blacksmith's hat and apron off of my two daily spins (what are the chances of that?), so I started smithing. I went from 56-60 I think.

kPBYp.jpg

4SBE1.png

I also did a bit of slayer. Also got a nice clue :)

8P0TQ.jpg

jQJH6.jpg

I also collected MTK for the first time (10 maples) so I decided to get 60 fletching. I'm pretty close to 60 base.

IYy6w.png

2s0cxth.png

Did a bit more slayer and skilling. I'm really liking ranging things now, with eoc :) I can't remember which levels I have pictures of, and they're split between two computers. I'll try to list them by memory...

71 Magic

60-63 Smithing

74 Range

60 Crafting

72 HP

78 Prayer

61 Fletching

69 Fishing

I had some pretty good drop luck too. I got 5 lava battlestaves on a spectre task, and a dark mystic hood/boots from infernals. I also got a lot of rune stuff. I also got a rune T plate from a clue, which is a nice reward. It also came with a placeholder rune hatchet.

I got a basilisk task, so I needed a wand. I crafted silver/jewelry/dhide until 59, so I could pot and make a batwing wand. It worked out nicely!

I had to spend 900k on a new crystal bow. I did get a bit of cash from alching crafted things, and have a couple hundred k worth left to craft.

For now, I'll just be doing slayer in the short run. I only have 2-4 skills left to 60 base, so I might shoot for that too.

nUqJj8M.jpg

Lf8oyEc.png

PtO427H.png

2s0cxth.png

Could use a black sally instead of crystal bow, much easier on the cashpile :) Also the hunter req to get it isn't too high either

Been camping warped terrorbirds for the swamp tar for the ammo for a while, a few rune drops and bolts from them is quite nice too. Been trying to find some consistent gp makers to keep up with the cost of mtk each day, any tips?

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Oddish actually suggested that to me last night too :) I haven't played much since EOC was released, so I'm still learning new things. I have a nice supply of tar already too. I'm only 59 hunter, but 67 isn't so far away with the 200k bonus from christmas.

As far as cash goes, tbh I haven't had a problem with it yet. I won 2.5m off SOF on one of the cash weekends a long time ago. I get a lot of my cash from alching drops/crafted things... I just

made 100 green vambs (150K), and about 300 jewelry that will alch for 600k. The majority of cash should come from alched slayer drops. If you want to farm it, Mature Grotworms are your best bet. Although nerfed, they still drop a lot of rune stuff. Oddish said he can get 700k pure cash/hr there. I'll try to think of more ways too :)

I still haven't alched my rune stuff, up to like 20 daggers, 20 helms, 10 full helms, 20 longswords, etc. Trying to get the biggest stack I can haha.

2s0cxth.png

Thanks for the tip, haven't tried that yet :) Got an update for the last couple of days.

I started off with a nice bonus, and situated my membership for the year.

[hide]

mNheSN9.png

[/hide]

Still enjoying learning about all of the new EOC stuff. Coming up on 70 slayer too!

[hide=Combat]

KAuGMi5.jpg

D3dMUom.jpg

[/hide]

Also, I decided to go ahead and get all of the hunter levels I talked about earlier. I went a little bit beyond what I said I'd do too! The hunter bonus Christmas xp, along with dark kebbits and the action bar, is pretty fast xp. I went from 59-68 Hunter. I think the rest of the bonus xp will get me to 69, which means herblore habitat very soon! Does anyone know the fastest way to train hunter around this level?

[hide=Hunter]

yHjJbpL.jpg

aj3Uzvj.jpg

a8OomAs.jpg

[/hide]

I'm not sure what I'll be doing in the next month, goal-wise. I'd like to get some upgraded combat stuff. I still have crappy things like mithril boots, addy gloves, batwing wand, etc that I'd definitely like to upgrade soon. I'm also only 2 skills away from 60+, so that should happen soon. I'm WAY behind on tasks/quests, having not even completed some easy task sets, and I need to do stuff like RFD, DT, Royal Trouble, etc. I also want to keep going with combat, and start DG for a maul, bonecrusher, and herbicide. Probably be doing a little bit of everything.

Also, was thinking of doing a bank pic. Nothing special, so I thought I'd ask you guys first. Want one?

2s0cxth.png