Blake's DIY Blog - Started Ironman!

Sadly, the axe was the extent of the good drops after about 20 runs. Hopefully I'll be more lucky tomorrow!

So far, I have...

2x Guthan helm

Ahrim hood

Verac flail

Dharok axe

I really want some more body pieces :( Although, an ahrim wand or karil xbow would also be nice.

2s0cxth.png

Got a few non-combat related levels yesterday. Almost ready to start legacy of seergaze and branches of darkmeyer :) I decided to do that before doing any more barrows, for the teleport. Do you know if you can teleport to barrows right when you get the medallion, or do you have to wait until you finish the quest?

Anyways, I got 60-63 crafting through about 2k silver bars, few gems, blue dhide from crafting pots, and molten glass. I'm 1k from 64, the req, which I'll get from legacy of seergaze.

I planted all of my trees, hopefully get a bunch of xp if they don't all die. I need 64 farming, this'll take the longest I think.

Just 2 more fletching levels, that'll be easy in my spare time.

I was throwing away my pendants, found a half used herblore one, so got a level with that.

[hide=Levels]rpYrwmG.jpg

Lk6ZKHK.jpg

5wtnr6E.png[/hide]

2s0cxth.png

You have to complete the quest to get the barrows option on the teleport, when you get it in the quest It has about 2 teleport options; Burg De Rott and that vampyre infested place (forgot the name :P).

Few levels today :) I finished off all of the BoD reqs but one! I just need one more farming level, then I can do it. Not much to say, except listing the levels and pictures, so here they are.

61, 62 farming

69,70 fletching

76 WC

[hide=pics]

zZaFDeD.jpg

YVwFItR.jpg

BFsygqh.png

[/hide]

2s0cxth.png

• 1 month later...

Late thanks haha.

I actually did stuff!

Mostly just screwing around, getting a few random levels. I did DG a bit though. I'd like to start making my way to chaotics, but I don't know whether to get maul, crossbows, or shield first. Maybe something else entirely, idk. I haven't bought anything at all yet.

I got a few random levels from butterflies and lamps too. I'll post a few pictures, and try to list the levels I think I got.

[hide=Levels]

nboSNlj.png

XLiwEQQ.png

tUNuI7q.jpg

[/hide]

Levels

66-68 DG

63 Thief

63 Farming

62-63 Construction

72 Slayer

65 FM

2s0cxth.png

Nice progress today :)

Went to barrows for the first time in forever, and on the first run, I got an item! A good one too, my first melee platebody.

[hide]

iCWaHOP.jpg

[/hide]

I also started some quests. I did Kings Ransom, so I can use Piety etc. I'm almost 80 prayer, and just unlocking these now :P

[hide]

SWZzoCD.png

[/hide]

I got 76 Magic and 71 Defence from the quest rewards :)

[hide]

mlXOtmc.png

[/hide]

Tomorrow will be Knight waves, basilisks task (if I get the mask, did trolls today), and maybe Legacy of Seergaze and BoD to start some intense barrows.

2s0cxth.png

Nah, sadly the brassy is the only top/bottom I have at all. I would really like some ahrims or karils!

In my quest for barrows, I've made a lot of progress. First, I finished the Knight Waves. It was incredibly easy, just used like one monk. The xp got me 71 strength and 76 mage!

[hide=Waves]

TmM4RVj.jpg

[/hide]

Also, finally hit the Pincers! I'm at 40 chi right now, so I can start making stuff soon. It's harder to get for me, because I can't do most adventures/story rewards.

[hide=Pincers]

Js0GTqO.png

[/hide]

I finished Legacy of Seergaze too. I got a crafting level from it, 64 I think.

[hide=Quest]

CXVUiiM.png

[/hide]

After that, I was going to start BoD, but realized I couldn't... I need to do Legends quest first :( I have all of the reqs for it, just not the drive to do it. I hope to get it done sometime this week.

Still no basilisk mask!

2s0cxth.png

• 3 weeks later...