Blake's DIY Blog - Started Ironman!

Bit of fishing and range slayer tonight! Got 65 at monks :) After that, went to do my bloodveld task. I got 64 slayer.

pcpZN.jpg

I also got what has to be one of the rarest drops in the game -

aV8s2.jpg

2s0cxth.png

Time for another update! Been a while since the last one, but I have been leveling still. Maybe if you guys would post more, it would be more encouraging to update :P

Lots of slayer, agility, and random skilling has gone down over the weekend. Had a few nice drops as well. I know I got 65 slayer and took the picture, but looks like I forgot to save it :/ Oh well. I got a range level or two too. Been fishing while I work, which has got me around 1.1k monkfish! That'll be helpful :)

[hide=range lvl]ch1yr.jpg [/hide]

Also got 65 Attack, which means I can get my dragon defender!! I didn't go get it immediately, because I'm still ranging the majority of my tasks. I'll get it when I need to melee a task, or get a cyclops task, obviously.

[hide=65 attack] V2Cn9.jpg[/hide]

Also did a couple of clues, from turoths and abberant spectres. Nothing amazing, but did get a zamorak crozier. Had to start legends quest to do it :)

[hide=clues] UVYiX.png

XCoYX.png[/hide]

The Gielinor games head2head game is amazing for agility xp - i've already got 61. By the end of the event, I should be close to 70! That's amazing, as I hate training it. JOAT is also helping my prayer level up a lot :)

Some notable drops over the weekend -

2 rune full helms

2 lava battlestaff

black mystic bottoms

white mystic bottoms

dragonstone

multiple snapdragon seeds

effigy

probably more :P

No Quests.

Levels

Total Level - 1460

Combat level - 87

65 attack

68 hp

71 range

58 prayer

66 magic

64 cooking

58 woodcutting

66 fishing

52 crafting

61 agility

65 slayer :)

50 farming

Goals for the next however long might include all skills 50+, questing for barrows gloves/proselyte/temple trekking, and more slayer!

2s0cxth.png

Got a new car :D It's a 2006 Hyundai Triburon GT V6 Limited, 48k miles. It's a blast to drive! Manual, leather, sunroof, 8 speakers with sub, all the good stuff. First 4 are my (crappy) iphone pictures, next 4 are dealership pictures

[hide=New Car]

WKuu3.jpg

P4aje.jpg

Na7wQ.jpg

t0u6m.jpg

xTqIQ.jpg

abBmS.jpg

9zSrv.jpg

EujwT.jpg

[/hide]

2s0cxth.png

• 1 month later...

I've still been playing, but just doing dailies and h2h every few odd days. RL is pretty busy - moved into my own house, working and going to college. Anyways, about 74 agility or so right now, with a few other random SOF levels.

Also got this from the month bonus thing, getting 75 with the other for the BRD reward, then lamps etc on summoning.

avcEE.jpg

2s0cxth.png

I've actually done some things that aren't SOF/JOT today! Got quite a few levels too.

Mainly focussed on WC/Fm while I studied for 2 midterms tomorrow [bleh]... Random other levels from lamps, clearing bank, tasks, etc...

65 WC (multiple levels)

60 FM (multiple levels)

67 Magic

65 Cooking

51 Farming

1531 total

Probably more levels, just forgot about them :P

Yew seed from a nest too!

qcW84.jpg

2s0cxth.png

Finally got a dragon defender! Didn't take near as long as I thought. Picture is actually of the second one, because I forgot to save first one. I ended up with 3 total.

h9BTy.jpg

Also, one of the cyclossus decided it wanted to drop me dragon things, but not a defender. So, it gave me a dagger instead...

WkSbb.png

I also got 66 and 67 Strength while getting the defender, and a combat level (I think 92). I got a lovely task to try out my new dragon defender on - basilisks! Oh wait, you need a mirror shield <_<

JW81s.jpg

Future goals include: 70 Str/HP for nex, and dart Jad and Nomad. Also, knight waves, and save charms/herbs/etc for bonus weekend.

2s0cxth.png

Still working on the future goals part from the last post, although slowly. I had 290 points, so I was one task off broad bolts. I got fungal magi, which I decided to permablock, setting me back 100. Then I thought Summona would be a good idea, until she gave me terror dogs. I went there twice, killed Tarn and got Salve(e). After that, I could only kill about 6 terror dogs on an inventory of food, counting the run there, so I blocked those for 100 points too :(

Back to Chaeldar, got dust devils :) got 66 slayer on that task, no d chain though (:P) Now i'm at bloodvelds, and just got 70 str.

oTwVG.jpg

2s0cxth.png

Bought a new ultrabook today, Lenovo U410 (i7, 8GB ram, 500gb hard drive, 32gb ssd boot drive, 610m video card, but still under an inch thick and under 4 pounds) so that'll be here soon and I can play more, like in between classes.

Got my response from an interview I had at microsoft a few weeks ago. I'm going to Seattle for a second interview!!! I'm super excited, it's a three day trip. They pay for flight, hotel, car, and $75/day for food. That's like lobster and filet for every meal lol. The interviews are anywhere from 5-10 hours long though, so kinda nervous for that.

2s0cxth.png

Here's some new pics... I forgot to take 57 DG, which I got from daily challenges and the hellhound resource dungeon. Also, from below task, I got 51 magic logs which will help a lot.

42ztO.jpg

Also, forgot to post this a while back.

Ffrfx.jpg

2s0cxth.png