Blake's DIY Blog - Started Ironman!

nice private chat in that screeny :lol:

oh btw for some reason your account on rs is offline for me so I can't respond when you talk to me :(

Haha yeah :P I'm not 100% sure if that's right, but oh well.

And I wonder what caused that :blink: You already know this, but I was messaging you during that time. Anyone have any ideas?

So, even though today I had a lot of playtime, I only have 1 picture! Did get a lot done though.

Started off with finishing my vampyre slayer task, which might have got me a level idk. Then, I was going to stop slayer, but I got lesser demons and I wanted to upgrade my addy helm. Did that whole task with range/mage, but no addy helm :( got a couple range/mage/slayer levels and... 1200 total!!!

[hide=1200 total] qfJgH.jpg[/hide]

I got pyrefiends assigned after this, but I don't think I'll do that good against them with only green/blue dragonhide and 50 def/mage, so that's later. After that, I decided that my quest points were too low. So, quest tab -> order by difficulty -> filter -> hide done -> go questing!! Didn't take any completion pictures, because they're all novice quests. Here's the list...

Black Knight Fortress

Buyers and Cellars

- First subquest

- Second subquest (great item rewards!)

Clock Tower

Dwarf Cannon

Eagle's Peak

Here's all the levels today:

55 Attack

52 Range

52 Mage

44 Slayer

53 Hunter

44 Agility

37 Summoning

53 Thieving

44 Crafting

52 HP

I've also thought of some goals! I'd really like a Neitiznot helm, so I need to do Freminik Isles. All I need for that is Freminik trials, 54 WC and 55 Def. I don't really want to train def until I get 60 attack and a dragon scimitar, though. I'm also going to do Olaf's quest for the 12k def xp.

I had another goal, but I forgot it :oops:

Other than that, keep going down the quest list!

Night :)

2s0cxth.png

1200 total? Very impressive.

And gratz on the Black Ibis! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Kaida - Thank you, and thank you :)

Today, I continued my questing quest! I did these novice quests -

Myths of the White Lands

Elemental Workshop 1

Fur 'n' Seek

Let Them Eat Pie

Monk's Friend

Observatory Quest

Perils of Ice Mountain

Rag and Bone Man

Recruitment Drive

One Piercing Note

Phew, that's a lot! Although, only 6 to go until I'm done with Novice Quests :D

Myths of the white lands was annoying, along with recruitment drive. I did get a few levels here and there. I'll post some random quest complete/levels at the end of the post. Although, I don't know what Jagex was thinking on this one in One Piercing Note - looks a bit...odd... to me

[hide=??]YS7yv.png [/hide]

It was a good quest, but I didn't really like the content - it felt a little dark.

Anyways, here's the levels I got today (hope I wrote them all down here!)

45 Agility

53 Range

46 Crafting

47 Woodcutting

38 Farming

Not many, because questing takes a lot of time and not much rewards from novice quests

[hide=pictures]dc0fg.jpg

wMir7.jpg

vfXxl.jpg

hVjFH.jpg

CBpsP.jpg

[/hide]

2s0cxth.png

So, had a good day with tons of progress! I started off the day by finishing off the rest of the Novice Quests! I did six quests overall. No news or stories about them or anything, here's the list and a couple pictures!

Rune Mechanics

Sheep Herder

Song from the Depths

A Souls Bane

Tower of Life

Tale of the Muspah

[hide=Quests]

5Anbu.jpg

rLXAL.jpg [/hide]

After this, I was thinking of either doing tasks, more quests, or the Fremenik Isles. All of these invlove killing things, and I desperately wanted to weild dragon stuff. So, I set off to get 60 attack :) I was 55 at the start. Naturally, I wanted to do all of this through slayer. I had a lot of tasks - pyrefiends, cockatrices, basilisks, banshees, grotwyrms, desert lizards, harpie swarms etc. I think I did like 13 tasks. Getting 55-60 Attack (100k xp) took a LOT longer than I though. I assumed about 3 hours, but it ended up taking more like 7 :( another really sucky thing about it all was 12/13 of my tasks of ~100 monsters each had the chance to drop level 2 clues, but I didn't even get one!! Nevertheless, I got 60 attack and was able to weild my dragon scimitar, mace, and dagger that I bought. Also, just a tip as I didn't know, there is now a monkey in the sword shop in varrock that sells dragon scimitars! During slayer, I also got two gear upgrades - steel and mystic boots! I think I got 3 combat levels today.

[hide=Slayer, levels, and drops]

P3deI.jpgFsPvC.png

n8qNP.jpg

vrYRm.jpg

[/hide]

After all of this slaying, I had a lot of loot, which filled up my bank! Never saw that coming. So, I decided to take a picture of all the stuff before I sold/alched a bunch of it :) here it is! After this, I sold all the leather/iron/steel/bronze/crappy stuff in my slayer tab, and alched a good bit of my pouches, using wizard mind bombs at 53 mage.

[hide=Bank]

jks5e.png

ljSdt.png

HGEMI.png

LlxzY.png

bZmDR.jpg

[/hide]

Here's all the levels today -

72 Combat

60 Attack!

52 Defence

55 HP

54 Mage

31 Construction

34 Herblore

40 Fletching

48 Slayer

49 WC

43 FM

So, here's the general plan for the future. I'd like to get more quests/tasks done, bigger skill base, and better armor. It's kind of in order of what I'll do...

Fremenik Isles (trials and 54 wc needed)

Ardy Easy Tasks

Fremmy Medium Tasks

All other easy tasks

Allskills 40+

All intermediate quests

80 RC

All skills 50+

85 Combat

Slayer Kills

All Experienced Quests

58 Slayer, black mask

Night!

kbeKd.png

2s0cxth.png

Another good day of progress before I go back to work for the week. Started off by getting 54 WC done! Kind of slow with an adamant hatchet, but I probably won't have to cut anything else until I get a rune one. After that, I did Fremennik Trials. It was a pretty long quest, I though it'd be shorter. After that, I did Fremenik Isles. Shorter than trials, but the boss fight was a little tough. I ended with about 200hp and no food, but I made it, and claimed my Helm of Neitiznot! I also did olaf's quest for the def xp. But, I didn't have the level to wear my new helm, so I needed to get 55 def... and that means Slayer! That's what the rest of the night consisted of. I also got a mystic hat at basilisks, to upgrade my gear!

[hide=pics]7uwJ4.jpg

f0IyH.png

lQtUy.jpg

lQtUy.jpg

cXU6l.jpg

apKXs.jpg

[/hide]

Quests -

Fremennik Trials

Fremennik Isles

Olaf's Quest

Levels -

52 Strength

55 Defence

55 HP

44 Prayer

34 Construction

49 Slayer

47 Crafting

55 Woodcutting

2s0cxth.png

So, I made a blog on the RSOF today! I'm mostly just gonna copy/paste the text from here though, this will still be my main one. Here's the QFC and link - [qfc]48-49-686-63803269[/qfc]

Didn't have a lot of time because of work today. Although, I worked 10 hours today so I can get off early Thursday/Friday :) I focused on fishing while moving data over to my RSOF Blog, and got 61 Fishing. Upped my stash of lobsters by 300ish, which is good cause I'm out of trout now! Food goes fast with slayer/quests :(

After that, I decided it was high time for some tasks. I originally wanted to do Fremennik easy and medium, but I need 2 hunter levels and Garden of Tranquility for that. So instead, I just did the easy Fremennik and Ardougne tasks. Boots and cape are nice, and I got 6k agility xp. For ardy tasks, you have to turn in penguin points, which I had 12 of. That got me 14k agility xp! :blink: So, I got 2 agility levels today too :) Plus a strength level from SOF.

Tomorrow will probably be more tasks, or task requirements! Slayer if I don't feel like it :)

Night!

2s0cxth.png

Not a very exciting day update-wise today, but i'm setting myself up good for some later things!

I was going to do tasks, but for some reason they nerfed/bugged the money you get from tasks. It's now 1/4 of what you got before. There's nothing about this in the patch notes or anything, so I assume it's a bug. So, I decided to put off all of my tasking off until later when it's fixed/confirmed :( sad day, I want those boots/cape!

I wanted to do some farming runs, but I had no seeds. So, I met Oddish DIY at Ardougne and stole a few with him :) After seeing his gloves of silence, I wanted some! I fail a lot, at 53 thieving, and it gets annoying. So off to falconry I went. Only had about an hour of playtime total tonight, so I only got one level in each of the skills I trained

Tomorrow I'll hopefully get 57 hunter, and then hunt dark kebbits for their furs until 58 for nature implings. After that, more thieving and seed gathering :)

I think the goal I'll be working towards for a bit will be all skills 40+.

Levels

39 Farming

54 Hunter

54 Thieving

Night!

2s0cxth.png

Today had about the same, if not a little less playtime than yesterday. However, got quite a bit done! Got my last 3 hunting levels, to 57, to get my gloves of silence :) Quickly made 30ish of those. Also got 40 farming somewhere in there. After that, I went go go get some more seeds! Only did one inventory because I need sleep, but I got 55 thieving. 41 Farming right before bed.

Since I finished all my Novice quests last weekend, I think i'm going to blitz out a bunch of intermediate quests this weekend. I'm just going to go down the top of the list, not do any specific quests.

Levels

57 Hunter

55 Thieving

41 Farming

[hide=Level Pics]a0I4r.jpg

inLOf.jpg

eNDYT.jpg [/hide]

2s0cxth.png

Had a great productive day today! Levels, quests, luck, and items! :)

I started off with farming runs and more thieving for seeds. I got lucky, and ended up stealing a Fellstalk seed! Now I have one of every herb seed, which is good for placeholders in my bank. It'll be forever and a day before I can use it though... Anyways, I ended up with 56 thieving. After that, I got bored, and saw that SOF was giving out 5x GP rewards. So, I headed off to do some quests! I finished All Fired up, got a spin from thieving, and with my 2 dailies had 5 spins. I spun the wheel, and got 250k! Nothing could make me more happy :) Except one thing... getting 250k AGAIN!!! What a day for spins!! On the pictures, you can see they are different spins because the amount of spins left. I had 680k in my money pouch, so I decided to splurge and buy some rock climbing boots for the +2 strength, at 75k. Also got a FM level with all fired up.

[hide=Fellstalk]HYNfM.png [/hide]

[hide=Lucky Spins]QyKrk.png

VgmfA.png [/hide]

After that, I decided to do Garden of Tranquility because I was already in Varrock castle, the start point was right there, and I need it for Varrock/Fremmy medium tasks, among other things. Got that quest setup and going, and while my marigolds, onions and cabbage were growing, I needed something to do. I went and got a slayer task, which gave me 69 banshees. I was reading their drops, when I remembered I could use a salve amulet for a big DPS boost. Checked my quest list, Haunted Mine was still there after Filter, so off I went! Quest was quick and easy, giving me 20 salve amulets. The 22k Strength reward also gave me 54 strength, and close to 55. I was also left with 150 xp to 56 hp, which I'll get tomorrow.

[hide=All Fired up]oKpSY.png [/hide]

[hide=Haunted Mined28bl.jpg] [/hide]

[hide=Garden of Tranquility]mzeBJ.jpg[/hide]

After that, I finished everything up with Garden of Tranquility. Nothing from those 4 spins sadly :( Although, I did get a rare Fish Mask on my main. I was only about 100xp off of 44 farm (and irits!), so I went and did a farming run and got that. Now it's bedtime, only 6 hrs of work tomorrow then I can quest more!

Oh yeah, somewhere in that mix I used some of my farmed herbs, and got 3 herblore levels to 37! Just a little more xp, then I'll be making Prayer Potions with my ~70 farmed ranarrs :)

Levels:

56 Thieving

44 Firemaking

44 Farming

54 Strength

37 Herblore

Quests

All Fired Up

Garden of Tranquility

Haunted Mine

Night!

2s0cxth.png

Lots of good stuff today, probably don't even remember it all!

Started off with some farming and herblore. At the end of the day, I had 45 Farming (maybe 46, idk) and 42 Herblore. I made my first 70ish prayer potions, and cleaned all of my irits! Farming is really getting my stock of everything up. Also, got my THIRD 250k from my daily spins!

[hide=Spin]5azft.png [/hide]

[hide=Levels] u7HtY.jpg[/hide]

I also did some slayer - finishing my Banshee task, and an Ogre task. I got an easy clue at banshees, which gave me a black helm h2 :) Also, got a nature talisman drop! Will help with rc! Got a few levels too - 56 strength, 56 HP, and 75 combat. I also got 50 slayer, which said it rose my combat level :P see the picture.

[hide=Slayer Stuff]5FLuZ.png

VxJWR.jpg

2JYzx.jpg

JSe0c.jpg

[/hide]

After that, I did two more quests for spins. I wanted the Ectophial for easier farming, so I did Ghosts Ahoy. After that, I wanted 45 herblore for Super Attacks, so I did Eadgar's Ruse for the 11k Herblore xp. Only got 42 herblore though. Using the two spins from Eadgar's ruse, I got a Fish mask!

[hide= Fish Mask, Quests] yH7sL.png

sWwGn.jpg

7eupt.png[/hide]

Levels

56 Strength

56 HP

75 Combat

42 Herblore

46 Farming

50 Slayer

45 Prayer

Quests

Eadgars Ruse

Ghosts Ahoy

2s0cxth.png

No update last night, sorry! Decided to do it this morning, cause I was tired :P hopefully I don't forget anything!

Started off the [yester]day with another 250k spin! This brought my cash up to over 1m :D I did some quests to get some more spins. I finished Cold War and In Search of the Myreque to start. After that, I decided to get my dungeoneering up. I went from 35-44 in one sitting! It was a long sitting though, but DG is always fun. I also got 45 FM inside. After that, I was only 2 skills away from all 40+, so I decided to get that. They were 37 Summoning and 34 Construction. I started off with summoning - I had the perfect amount of charms, because I ended up with only 5 blues left, and 40 summoning! Next, I made 300 oak planks and got 40 construction. All skills are 40+ now! Starting to feel like an accomplished DIYer :D

Did some more quests after that - Enlightened Journey, Sea Slug, Elemental Workshop 2, and Horror from the Deep. Sadly, I took and pasted pictures of these - but forgot to save before I shut down :(

During all this there was lots of leveling, and I managed to get 1300 total! I got a bunch of other levels too - here they are.

1300 Total

76 Combat

58 Strength

54 Range

56 Mage

40 Con

44 DG

57 HP

50 Agility

43 Herblore

49 Crafting

51 Slayer

62 Fishing

46 FM

56 WC

47 Farming

40 Summoning.

As you can see, I was very busy!

[hide=Pics] XAO4g.jpg

GX2fu.jpg

5i5Wd.png

[/hide]

2s0cxth.png

Another long day, doesn't seem like as much progress though! Started off with that clue above, which is a nice addition :) Today was mostly Slayer and Rc. I wanted to get 80 RC to wear wicked robe top, as I don't have any mage top at all. That took a couple hours. I got a prayer level while doing it, from randoms and stuff. I also got a ton of range levels today, up to 58, at fire giants and bloodvelds. I'm also 52 slayer now (jellies!) almost 53. Other than that, I did Tears of Guthix quest and minigame, giving me 41 Summoning.

Levels

58 Range

52 Slayer

80 RC

46 Prayer

A constitution level

[hide=Full Wicked, missed level pic]B5nv3.png [/hide]

Quests

Tears of Guthix

Also, here's my current PC - Add about 500k for misc rune things, Torstol Seed, etc. Also, 1.2m in the pouch.

UzANs.png

2s0cxth.png

So, yesterday Chaeldar gave me 168 Fire Giants - I was excited, but it turned out to be a veeeery long task, with no drops :( it took me the whole night. I got about 5 range levels, ending up at 60. Didn't do much though, as I can't really get red dhide. I had the vambraces from ecletic imps, but that's it. Not much in the way of drops either... only a rune skimmy, and 100 silver ore. Would've rather had a rune square or something instead of the super rare ore >.<

1337 total now though :P

levels

60 range

53 slayer

59 hp

r7wFZ.png

[hide=pics]

d588G.jpg [/hide]

2s0cxth.png

All of these long posts, and no reply in about a week. You guys suck

Haha it worked! :P

Maybe its you who suck! Na just kidding :P

You're not far from 58 slayer now, are you gonna camp cave horrors for black mask? :)

Well it could be...

And yeah, when I get it :) I might actually even get it before 85 combat, been range slaying a lot.

Good progress there :thumbup:

Today I only got ~45 minutes in. I put a pretty big dent in my basilisks task, probably killed around 80-90 of them. Still using my iron darts. Got 61 range and 54 slayer. One more for broads/slayer dart!

Sorry if anyone PMed me today, I didn't answer because I was on the phone the entire time I was playing.

Night

2s0cxth.png

Another slayer day :) Finished my basilisk task, and got Fungal Magi. Too hard, switched for goblins. Fungal Magi AGAIN. Switched for ghosts, and then... Fungal Magi ONCE MORE! Switched for banshees, and guess what? Fungal [bleep]ing magi :evil: Switched for banshees again, and I about shot Chaeldar because she gave me... Fire giants :P Got 63 range, 60 hp, and 55 slayer! Broads and slayer dart, woo :)

[hide=levels]RnoAs.jpg

uXbJb.jpg [/hide]

2s0cxth.png

Another slayer day! Don't feel motivated after I get home from work to do much else other than watch something like Planet Earth and slay :P Finished my looooong task of 160 fire giants, with only ONE rune scimitar drop to show for it, and that's it... But I got a few levels. After that I was assigned basilisks (skipped), then trolls( skipped after one trip). I finally got 80 Grotworms, which I'll do tomorrow for some great drops :) I really really need to start doing some clue scrolls to get some better range armor... I'm still at green body and blue chaps, at 64 range!

Levels

64 Range

59 Strength

That's it :(

2s0cxth.png

Another long slayer day here :) spent 1.5 hours at mature grotworms for my grotworm task. They frequently drop Rune Sq shields, so I thought I'd get one of those. 30 kills later, I had 4 rune chains (rarer) and 0 shields :( I left to finish on the medium level ones. After that was Infernal Mages. I was going to skip them, but instead met up with Rennn DIY to train with him because that was his task too. They use way too much food, so I decided to pray. It wasn't bad either, only 7 or 8 pots for the entire task.

Halfway though, I decided to do a couple barrows runs. I only did two - and I got an item on the second run!! With my extreme luck, I got one of the only 2 useless items - Ahrim Hood! What a great thing to get -.- Oh and after that, went go get a new task, and got 88 fungal mages... to add to my EXTREMELY lucky day, I got 78 air runes, 718gp, and 5 teleport scrolls from a level 2 clue! -_-

Lots of levels though...

56 Slayer

60 Strength

58 Defence

61 HP

79 Combat

Tomorrow I might finish up 58 slayer and get a black mask :) I plan to do Wanted! for the xp, and maybe easy/medium tasks in a few areas.

Night!

[hide=levels/ ahrim hood]

baYoj.jpg

hTeiP.jpg

GA5EL.jpg[/hide]

2s0cxth.png