Blake's DIY Blog - Started Ironman!

I tried to do some barrows runs today, but it was unbearable. It took me 1.5 banks just to finish one run, and it seemed like I only hit 15% of the time... I was using full batwing, divine storm, and lightning staff. I don't know what was wrong :( couldn't even finish the daily challenge

2s0cxth.png

Lots of playing the last couple days. Mostly slayer, but coming up on 60+ skills too.

Along with the few clues that I've already posted, got some nice slayer drops. You can see them in my bank picture above. This was one particularly good spectre task...

[hide=Task]

438rBHT.png

JsdtpNE.png

bgzUjtz.png

[/hide]

I also got two more 70 skills! Got one more 60 too. I think i'm up to 72 WC right now, I'm aiming for 76 so I can do Branches of Darkmeyer for some more weapons. t70 thrown and 2h will be very nice :) Need a couple fletching levels too, but I think that's it.

I'm also very very close to 60+. I got my second to last tonight, 60 con. I have a bunch of trees and stuff planted, and I'm like 26k to 60 farming, so hopefully that's tomorrow too. Also, I'm at 1698 total, so I'll get 1700 and 60+ at the same time!! Didn't plan it, but happy it worked out that way.

[hide=Lvl ups]

xyBfJ4x.jpg

u18OwQi.jpg

tkeS0wr.jpg

KlEzoAn.jpg

cc3VbW3.jpg

[/hide]

POP is coming along nicely too, I'm 50% into the slate region. Been very lazy about it though :P

[hide]BbVxrH9.png [/hide]

2s0cxth.png

Haha thanks :P I'm trying to hold off on alching my slayer stuff until I absolutely need the cash, cause it looks cool lol.

I know, I really need to start DGing, for bonecrusher, herbicide, maul... lots of good stuff.

Killed 5 demons yesterday, died 3 times from PKers, nothing good :( 9 torstols though.

2s0cxth.png

Lots of afk progress while classes start to get hard. School is getting very interesting, kind of sad I have to graduate next year :( I've been thinking about getting a PhD, but I also am excited for my job at Microsoft, so I don't know what I'll do.

Anyways, got a few WC levels, and a magic level while waiting for a demon spawn. No good stuff yet, kinda gave up on that. Might finally do some tasks tonight! I've gone from 70-74 WC. I also did a DG daily challenge, which got me 63 and 64 I think (might be 62 and 63). Took a pic, forgot to save though :oops:

[hide]

u5m9QtJ.jpg

HncuEVe.jpg

[/hide]

Also, i'm about 1/2 way to my third ship in POP. I've been playing Blockheads on IOS while wcing, anyone else play it?

2s0cxth.png

Finally got around to doing some tasks. I finished Falador easy. I was finishing Falador medium, but realized I need to do rat catchers. Don't really care for it, so I'll finish those later. I did all the tasks except that one though.

2s0cxth.png

Finally got to the scythe last night in ports! Also, unlocked my third ship minutes ago.

rxH015c.png

Still been doing a lot of slayer. Last task, I finally go the slayer helm too. Too bad it sucks so much :( I don't understand why they didn't at least make it like a rune full helm. Got a lot of shells from tortises too, so that's good. Except having to do them on a different language world because of bots >.> Right after I got my slayer helm, my first task is Kurask, so that'll be interesting to see if they're actually good now.

hmFBCc2.png

[hide=Combat levels]

DKyyxc9.jpg

cfixEXm.jpg

wXiwsVt.jpg

[/hide]

Bad clue...

0fhhv9J.png

Levels gained:

69 Def

74 HP

76 Range

73 Magic

63 Herblore

More pics from laptop later tonight.

2s0cxth.png

Probably cause it's all bots that kill there, and they don't want to risk running to the end. I'll go there next time :)

50 Tasks

[hide] V2bMBMq.jpg[/hide]

Levels

[hide]rWM5OsN.jpg

4nNvAhp.jpg[/hide]

Also had a couple bad clues not worth posting in there. Excited for 75 mage for a good staff, finally [greater runic]. Got 70 def for barrows armor, which would be nice if I had any useful stuff. I only have guthan helm and ahrim hood. After I get a good staff, hopefully I can actually do barrows. I need 70 attack too though, cause karil owns me, and I have a flail. Too bad you never get melee slayer tasks anymore :(

2s0cxth.png

Dude, you've been a machine lately! Kudos on all the progress. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Another reward for the slayer tab :) There's lobsters under the examine. I have H3 and H5 legs now.

SktfY68.png

I also got 77 range. Range is definitely my favorite post-EOC combat skill now. Although, i'm excited to get 70 attack for black sally and verac flail. I might have to train it without slayer though :( fire giants are good for melee training I heard, did I hear correct?

2s0cxth.png

Not much the last couple of days, just daily challenges. Did tears and trolls too, no levels though. I'm using all my bonus xp on Prayer (78), do you guys think anything is better than that?

skEHSea.jpg

Ws2a1fw.jpg

Up to like 6k maple longbows, lol.

Alching a bit of them to get 75 mage, so I can use my shiny new staff on my trolls task. After that, I'll probly get 70 attack if I don't get a melee task, on fire giants. After that, I might do DT when I feel like it, then Legends and RFD.

2s0cxth.png

Thanks :D I'm finishing up 70 attack first, so I can use my flail. Dual dragon scimitars doesn't do very well on karil. Almost there though!

Fire giants hit me pretty hard, but it's not too bad. I pray range, use a bunyip, and monks. After I can get some barrows armor, I doubt I'd have to use prayer.

2s0cxth.png

Got it! Time for barrows :)

[hide]xv7m22N.jpg [/hide]

xS11mDD.jpg

My two new weapons! The flail looks hilarious when you hold it. The chain is rigid, so the ball stick straight up. The handle doesn't reach between your hands, but you still hold up the second one.

Qq8KWBu.png

puBjyfv.png

2s0cxth.png